Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chelmsford - Naughty Katiaxx  (Read 1340 times)

8 review(s) for NAUGHTY KATIAXX (6 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline robboflam

One of a group of Russian ladies using a modern apartment near the station. If the others are all as good as Katia then that's a very good sign.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price - £80 for 30 mins
Comms - Good
Location - Less than 5 mins walk from railway station. Brand new apartment. There was another lady there who popped into the hallway but sadly didnt get a look before she disappeared
Looks - Excellent. Katia has (in my view) a very pretty face. The gallery pics of her in red underwear would be the most accurate. If i was being V picky, her bottom half isnt as toned as the top but of no significance.
Action - Came out of the shower to be met by Katia looking good in just her knickers. Into kissing and cuddling on bed, then about to start OWO following some wiping with tissues (but i'm an OW guy...she seemed surprised) so on with the hat and an excellent BJ....deepest i've experienced. At same time she was straddling my face and all tasted good. Being a 1 pop in 30 mins deal i had to stop her, so returned the favour by giving her a licking and a couple of fingers. Got pretty wet and all the right noises (who knows if real) including tightening of the pussy around my fingers. Then into missionary (she seemed less keen on kissing now....maybe as my face was pretty wet), flip to cowgirl (plenty of eye contact) and back to mish for the ending. No great rush to clear up, laid on bed for a while chatting (her english is ok but some things she doesnt understand, so dont see her for a full on philosophical debate)
9/10 from me....in fact about to try and book again for today...or maybe give her friend a go (seems to be 3 of them today)

Rotates (weekly i think) between Chelmsford, Stevenage and maybe somewhere else

Jim153

I saw her in Crawley a few months back. Lovely girl knows how to suck a cock thats for sure.