Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sources  (Read 1307 times)

Offline King_Kai1403

Just wanted to ask where all you guys look for your punts, as I am finding AW and Viva to be really disappointing. I appreciate Covid is reducing the number of models, but I just think Notts/Derby area is really lacking when compared to other places. Then I thought maybe its just the sites I use.

Offline NervousJ

Viva is a minefield. But I think AW is the best place to be looking...I honestly don’t know of any others...

Online MajorPayne

Viva is a minefield. But I think AW is the best place to be looking...I honestly don’t know of any others...
Adultwork is probably the best but there is also Gumtree

Offline Stickitin

AW best imo less b and S.....

Offline tantraman

Just wanted to ask where all you guys look for your punts, as I am finding AW and Viva to be really disappointing. I appreciate Covid is reducing the number of models, but I just think Notts/Derby area is really lacking when compared to other places. Then I thought maybe its just the sites I use.

This is easy ... UKP, of course! :music:

Offline ProtocolDroid

Adultwork is probably the best but there is also Gumtree

I haven't got any experience with Gumtree apart from HE massages. Somehow never occurred to me to check it for FS providers. Maybe I should rectify that after the Covid crisis is over.

I agree that Adult VS is a minefield... and I've stepped on a mine too many times.

I use agencies and parlours too. Quality of websites is variable (I only use the more reliable ones) but not sure what's available in this respect in OP's region.

Generally, UKP is great for reviews but I sometimes like the thrill of TOFTT.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 07:57:09 pm by ProtocolDroid »

Offline Home Alone

At my age, you get set in your ways; so I go for the least worst option, namely AW.

Then I cross-check on here for anything I ought to know, but isn't likely to show up on the AW Profile.

Offline King_Kai1403

Thanks for the replies guys, AW is what I use mostly. Just the girls on there near me just arent doing anything for me lately, not many on there because of lockdown of course, but even before then. Oh well, I'll just be patient!

Offline RLondon99

I use AW and UKP in a similar way, find a girl who is my type and my locations, then see who else has seen her, check their reviews and feedbacks and sometimes turn up something I would never have otherwise found.