Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What has happened to my reviews?  (Read 3181 times)

Offline NIK

I have noticed only six of my reviews are now visible.
Is this because the sps concerned are no longer available? Or is there some other reason?

Offline scutty brown

We've been wondering what happened to your revews for the last five years.....

Offline Jerk Chicken

Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Moby Dick

I see 8 reviews all from London region.  :unknown:

Offline tesla

Offline winkywanky

They're all there Nik, but sometimes I wonder whether you are? (Joke, albeit a bad one)

Offline NIK

There should be 20. See my profile.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I can only see 8, between August 2010 and August 2018. Don't know where the rest are, have you checked in your post history to see if they've been moved to discussions for some reason.

Offline NIK

I can only see 8, between August 2010 and August 2018. Don't know where the rest are, have you checked in your post history to see if they've been moved to discussions for some reason.

Thanks.
I can't even remember which ones I did.
There is a reference to Miss Summers in the Charlie 118 one, so I assume I did one of her. I also recall doing one for my last local punt which was as far back as 2013 in Rotherham. I remember it well, because she was a beast.  :scare:

Offline winkywanky

Is this because the sps concerned are no longer available? Or is there some other reason?

Ah, I saw at least eight and thought the rest must be there.

Curious.

Offline Foxtail17

If I click on your reviews I can only see one, from 2018

Offline Winker121

If I click on your reviews I get eight coming up. Perhaps they limit the amount of space you can use up now. Do a new one and see what happens.

Offline Jerk Chicken

If I click on your reviews I get eight coming up. Perhaps they limit the amount of space you can use up now. Do a new one and see what happens.

Maybe the UKP algorithm is trying to tell OP something.

A "punter" who last posted a review nearly 2 years ago is of little use to us....
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline mr.bluesky

Perhaps they have been removed to make room for all your off topic threads NIK.  :unknown: :D

Offline scutty brown

perhaps they were mass-deleted along with his more recent posts

Offline AnthG

I have 40 reviews, but only 29 are showing up. It seems a load of my reviews from 2011 have been removed/deleted, and the entire topics for them too. As I remember I reviewed Impossible Princess, SweetPleasure, Leonie and a few others but neither the reviews nor the actual topics seem to exist no more.

None of those were controversial reviews and all were positive.

Looking at other members who were active on the forum back then its seems are the same too. Their reviews from this time don't exist.

So it seems a load of topics from 2010-mid 2011 have been deleted/lost somehow.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline winkywanky

All my reviews are there  :unknown:.

Maybe it's because they're so fucking good?  :P  ;)

Offline AnthG

All my reviews are there  :unknown:.

It's mid 2011 and before that seems to have been culled.

I just looked and Enzio's Two Girl Appointment TeenKylie kettlegate review from that time is gone also. The all-time greatest topic on this forum, ever, bar none. Is gone to digital heaven :(

Nobody will now know the insanity of that punt done in live time throughout the night.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Steve2

Just looked and mine from 2010 - 2011 seem to have disappeared too

Offline NelsonH

This is just the digital world.  It's not capable of retaining information that does not generate revenue.

All history and knowledge of the past will gradually evaporate.  There won't be a historical photographic record like we have now.

Offline Tricks

My reviews have gone too! Along with private messages :unknown:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
There's 20 showing, going back to 2014.   :unknown:

Offline scutty brown

can anyone put a date on when they were last visible?
recently or pre-handover?
There was a problem with the database a few months before handover, the site was down for a couple of days and Oldadmin went through a culling  session to reduce the size - for instance a lot of older images were deleted.
Were they lost then?

Offline Tricks

There's 20 showing, going back to 2014.   :unknown:

I've been a member since 2011 and certainly posted reviews in the early days. I also remember PM's with NIK which have also gone! Maybe NIK can check his messages?

Not a problem for me, but some will no doubt care.

Offline scutty brown

I've been a member since 2011 and certainly posted reviews in the early days. I also remember PM's with NIK which have also gone! Maybe NIK can check his messages?

Just before the handover Oldadmin told me he'd deleted ALL the old PMs. I got the impression he was deliberately clearing the records, leaving as small a trace of his involvement as possible. Note that was just my impression - he never told me the real motive

Offline NIK

Yes, they appear to have gone.
If memory serves didn’t we exchange messages about punting in Sheffield?

Offline Foxtail17

I can see 20 reviews from you if I click on your ‘reviews’ tab

Offline winkywanky

I still only get to see eight of Nik's reviews.

Weird.

Offline Tricks

Just before the handover Oldadmin told me he'd deleted ALL the old PMs. I got the impression he was deliberately clearing the records, leaving as small a trace of his involvement as possible. Note that was just my impression - he never told me the real motive

You're probably correct about Oldadmin and the deletion of old PM's.

The reviews though have gone missing more recently. I only noticed because of a thread on the Yorkshire board about all time top 5 WG's. I was interested to see what I'd written previously about the overrated Tiffany from Cameo, which is what we discussed at length NIK, if you recall?

It was a particularly scathing review so best left deleted.

Offline NIK

You're probably correct about Oldadmin and the deletion of old PM's.

The reviews though have gone missing more recently. I only noticed because of a thread on the Yorkshire board about all time top 5 WG's. I was interested to see what I'd written previously about the overrated Tiffany from Cameo, which is what we discussed at length NIK, if you recall?

It was a particularly scathing review so best left deleted.

Yes, I saw her twice.
First time she was okay, but no more. Remember it well, because she said, ‘you’re easy to please.’  Evidently she didn’t know me!  :D
Second time she gave a crap rushed service as she admitted she had a subsequent longer booking with a regular lined up.
She was also v difficult to book.
Most overrated prossy since the even worse Jade, of virtually every parlour in Sheffield.

Offline Cactus

It's mid 2011 and before that seems to have been culled.

I just looked and Enzio's Two Girl Appointment TeenKylie kettlegate review from that time is gone also. The all-time greatest topic on this forum, ever, bar none. Is gone to digital heaven :(

Nobody will now know the insanity of that punt done in live time throughout the night.

Halcyon days indeed!

Can still see 38 of my 40 reviews from 2012 onwards.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 11:27:31 pm by Cactus »

Offline RAJEC

We've been wondering what happened to your revews for the last five years.....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline latecomer

I can see 8 of yours visible Nik.  Checking my own, I can see all of them (going back to 2013 when I joined the forum) even though some of the SPs are no longer on AW.

Offline Punterperson1971

I can see 8 of yours visible Nik.  Checking my own, I can see all of them (going back to 2013 when I joined the forum) even though some of the SPs are no longer on AW.
Mine are there  62 of them
« Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 04:35:32 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Marmalade

I’m sure there’s a clause somewhere to say you don’t own them. Maybe they’ve been sold.

Offline davidgood

I appear to have lost 1 or 2 reviews but also posts between Autumn 2011 and Summer 2013.

I suspect most members from 2011 onwards will find something similar.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline Steve2

Mine are there  62 of them

The ones in question disappeared towards the end of 2011  :hi:

Online Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
I’m sure there’s a clause somewhere to say you don’t own them. Maybe they’ve been sold.

Maybe someone is making Niks into a book  :cool:

Offline simpleton69

I appear to have lost 1 or 2 reviews but also posts between Autumn 2011 and Summer 2013.

I suspect most members from 2011 onwards will find something similar.

Regards,

davidgood

Yes David i looked for review you mentioned on another thread (can't remember the thread) and could find it

Offline Marmalade

Maybe someone is making Niks into a book  :cool:

“How I invented Punting Forums” [edited and redacted by] C.  Unterwanker 

Dark web sale: “How to pose online as a seasoned punter” (Editable, insert your own name. Package comes free with ready-made reviews and 10,000 free I.P. addresses!!!).

The real book used to be available online, together with naughty banned words. All enquiries to the Nik Memorial Fund.  :D

Offline NIK

“How I invented Punting Forums” [edited and redacted by] C.  Unterwanker 

Dark web sale: “How to pose online as a seasoned punter” (Editable, insert your own name. Package comes free with ready-made reviews and 10,000 free I.P. addresses!!!).

The real book used to be available online, together with naughty banned words. All enquiries to the Nik Memorial Fund.  :D

It still is.
Just not selling anymore.  :cry:

Online Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
It still is.

Oh did you write a book? I never realised...
I thought a bit of publicity wouldn’t go amiss  :hi:

Offline Marmalade

I thought a bit of publicity wouldn’t go amiss
'Twas banned I believe Guv

Offline Marmalade

I've just counted 8. But not the juicy ones. Let's face it, they might have been ob-jeck-shun-able to certain cunting cybernazis.

Offline PatMacGroin

When the management change over happened I remember some of the initial teething problems were attributed to moving the site onto a new server host. Maybe some old database files got lost in the move, but weren't noticed until now?

Judging by how many users are now noticing they have missing reviews it's probably one to raise on the forum issues thread (or look and see if anyone else has raised it there already?)

Offline Marmalade

It still is.

Maybe we deserve a follow-up
***Rise & Fall***New Hot & Sticky Expanded Edition***Nik Tells All***

Offline NIK

Hidden Image/Members Only

Thanks for the publicity, Marm.
I am sure it will start selling again now.  :rolleyes:

This is actually the first year sales have totally dried up. Until last year there was never a month without at least one sale. My gambling book has been outselling it for the past few years, but sales of that have also now completely dried up.

Offline Marmalade

Quote from: NIK
This is actually the first year sales have totally dried up. Until last year there was never a month without at least one sale. My gambling book has been outselling it for the past few years, but sales of that have also now completely dried up.

Any theories on why that is?

Pandemic? Economic downturns? Any competitor products?

Maybe disposing of income on fish-fanny and dodgy odds have fallen beneath the attention level of the snobbier better off. I wonder how would we re-brand that for Guardian and Telegraph readers...? Loads of positive euphemism of many syllables I guess.  :rolleyes: