Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anya_BOMBSHELL - Colchester  (Read 1089 times)

24 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7314369) (20 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Marvelous

External Link/Members Only

- £100 = 30 minutes

- You can park by her place in a car park or if like me yoi don't like paying for parking in the Matalans free for 2 hours and 5 minute walk.

- Girl i could tell by the comms she wants things done her way and she aint no soft touch.  Very attractive as been stated  turns you right on when you see her.

- Like i said she likes to be in control but at the same time ensures you want to have a good time this can be a bit difficult for me as i like to get in my rhythm.  Fairly good access to her body, kissing is good french kissing quite deep at times.  Ow but attention paid to balls i went in as many postions as i wanted but it did not feel like my normal rhythm due to her trying to dictate here and there but still a good time was had and she does do things to keep things passionate ie kissing your neck ears etc

- She is friendly and nice to chat to and i left with a smile

-:In conclusion she is a good punt but when i look at 2 girls i done who come to the East at the same price range Jolita Jolia and Sindy 2023 i walked out off both with more off a buzz though this one pips them on sex appeal.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only