Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hannah Hotwife - Maidstone  (Read 844 times)

Offline tarkus

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only ][/url]

Anyone seen Hannah Hotwife? I've got a meet booked for later this week but was just wondering if anyone here has already had the pleasure?

Online Fuzzyduck

No, but assume you've seen her veri pic?
She looks like a swinger and my experience is that they are generally good fun. I have to assume that the creampie vid she has is with her hubby. Hope it's a good punt.

Offline massageseeker1977

No, but i'd be interested to know as Ive shared messages trying to arrange a meet but to date not found a date to suit us both, mainly as outcalls need planning for me

Offline tarkus

No, but assume you've seen her veri pic?
She looks like a swinger and my experience is that they are generally good fun. I have to assume that the creampie vid she has is with her hubby. Hope it's a good punt.

I had seen her very pic. She definitely is a swinger, we spoke about it during our meet. I assume that the vid is her husband. She's a lovely girl and the punt was very enjoyable, I'm pretty sure we'll do it again :)

Review posted.

Online Fuzzyduck

I had seen her very pic. She definitely is a swinger, we spoke about it during our meet. I assume that the vid is her husband. She's a lovely girl and the punt was very enjoyable, I'm pretty sure we'll do it again :)

Review posted.

Glad it worked out for you. :thumbsup: