Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Marina001 - Edinburgh  (Read 2915 times)

1 review(s) for Marina001 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

DannyKK

Try as I might, I can't get a link to her adultwork profile on here... Someone might be able to assist?

One of a group of Brazilian girls who seem to come back and forward to Edinburgh from Barcelona. They seem to always use the same venue. A lovely big house in the Bruntsfield area.

I've seen one of the other girls in the group a while ago and had a good time so decided to book Marina001 (or Sabrina) when I noticed they were back in town.

£100 for 45 mins with OWO and unlimited cuming included. I think an hour appointment includes free anal too but I was tight for time!

Comms were fine pre booking and although I wouldn't say Sabrina had much in the way of English, I was able to make myself understood ok during the booking! She has a lot to say for herself too although a lot of it is in Portuguese! It was a bit of a turn on actually!

The venue is easily the nicest I've visited in Edinburgh! Sabrina answered the door in a black cat suit with her magnificent cleavage on full show! She really has an amazing rack and her body is just knock out! Her photos are accurate although I'd say she looks better in the flesh!

I was led through to a big spacious bedroom and greeted with some great full on kissing as soon as the bedroom door was closed! A fair bit of groping her ass and and tits before she unzipped the top of her cat suit and had me sucking her nipples in seconds! Stopped to sort the paperwork and get myelf comfortable! I then noticed the biggest array of toys on the ottoman at the bottom of the bed! Sabrina unzipped her cat suit again this time from the bottom and had my face planted in her pussy before I knew where I was! Spent a bit of time licking her beautiful pussy and fingering her! She then took control (something I think she likes,  and I didn't have a reason to complain! She sucked my cock until I was close to cumming but she eased back with perfect timing! On with the cover to fuck her missionary and doggy. She oozes enthusiasm! I shot my load inside her and she then ran though A few of her toys on herself while playing with my cock and ass! She offered to fuck me with her strap on which I declined. She started on my cock again while playing with my balls and ass until I esploded again! A bit more kissing and fondling before heading for a shower! Best punt I've had in a long time! Sabrina is a cracker! Great looks and a simply knock out body! She had enough toys on show to suggest she caters for most things! A very very enthusiastic girl with a real passion for her job!

I think she is only in Edinburgh for another couple of weeks! I'm definitely going back!!!

carlisle78

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

For her "last log in" - it says "Never".

What's that about? It's usually either "Today", "Yesterday" or a date.

Offline auldie63

The group probably has a pimp answering phones & taking the bookings for them and that is the only way you would get a booking as they never log in to their page. 

Offline Marmalade

Yeah I figured something like that too. Talking the language is easier than writing it as well.
looks almost a different person again on this pic from her mate lulu's gallery External Link/Members Only

Offline Jake1980

Yeah I figured something like that too. Talking the language is easier than writing it as well.
looks almost a different person again on this pic from her mate lulu's gallery External Link/Members Only

It is, I replied on the main forum but I'll put it here too

They rotate the profiles and are run by the absolutebabe profile the current incumbent used to be Simone001 so if the profiles haven't been updated you could have 2 or 3 pictures on profiles pointing to different girls with the same profile name

So If you want to email any questions always fire it off to the absolutebabe account

Offline DL288

Does she look like the blonde in her main profile or like the photos in her private gallery (similar to the one in lulu's page)?

Offline Alexix

Offline DL288

Her private gallery are now photos which are consistent with the main gallery. No more photos of the brunette. You think someone from the group is reading these reviews???!!

Offline loser

Danny, did you attempt to leave feedback on Adultwork? The reason I ask is that I suspect the group manager is not marking bookings complete for anyone except herself, for any number of reasons. Only one of the girls has any feedback. Either that or they have the most incompetent pimp ever. I dismissed the group as totally fake before but after seeing at least some positive feedback and your review I am wondering whether they are just bad at admin.

DannyKK

I didn't book through adultwork but offered to make booking to allow me to give feedback. I think you at be right in that one girl controls the group and all the profiles. Don't think they do themselves any favours with the way the use the profiles but I was pretty impressed by the girl I saw.

Offline Marmalade

I don't fancy going over to Bruntsfield for lulu and getting a B&S

Offline Jake1980

I don't fancy going over to Bruntsfield for lulu and getting a B&S

In my experience you won't get a bait & switch, when I've gone there it has always been the girl I've booked that I've seen and I've seen Lulu about 3 times

You'll not get her now as it appears it's only Marina & Absolutebabe there at the moment based on being the only two to show up on searches with their available today icon on

Offline JJM

Set up looks well suspect from the length of time they been on, what is there 7 of them and think one has 2 feedback and the rest have nothing

Offline Jake1980

Right this is the last time saying anything as I'm afraid I'm looking like their pimp, reason being I don't remember a bad punt with any of the group and Im trying to spread the joy

Not all of the girls are active at one time, look for the green available icon to see who's working as they rotate them in and out
I don't doubt their business management of AW is poor in regards to looking dodgy BUT I've been there 4 or 5 times and I've always saw the girl I booked, I might just be very lucky but if you make an arrangement to meet someone that is who you will meet

***IMPORTANT*** if calling use the number on the profile, if you're emailing or no number is shown ONLY EMAIL ABSOLUTEBABE as that is the only profile they actively use

All of the above is based on my own experiences, the girls have always been friendly and enthusiastic when I've visited and photos / services accurate

Offline loser

I emailed lulubabe and got an automated reply asking me to text, which I did but my text is showing status "not delivered" after a day. I sent an email to absolutebabe which was read but so far no response after two days. Am I missing a magic password or something? Jake, sorry to keep hassling you but are you saying I need to text absolutebabe in order to book lulu or any of the other girls? Does the green light mean you can only book same day rather than in advance if they don't plan their rota? Also, did you attempt to give feedback, they seem reluctant to receive any. They have a strange business model, if they are half as good as they appear to be they could own Edinburgh with its current dire state.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 07:13:10 pm by loser »

Offline Jake1980

I usually call or text, I dont know what the issue is I've genuinely never had a problem

DannyKK

I'd agree with Jake.

Their admin ain't great but no sign of deception. I actually texted to try and book one and the reply said she was busy but Sabrina was available. Was told where to see her pic. I was happy to crack on and the girl that answered the door was the girl I expected.

I didn't have any regrets either!!!!

I don't think there is anything to be concerned about here! The girls I've seen were great!