Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: American Cassidy  (Read 2434 times)

2 review(s) for americanCASSIDY (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The Hound

External Link/Members Only

Short and sweet this one - thankfully meeting didn't take place and here is why:

Booked to see her - confirmed in the morning - put in call outside her flat - said she had ran out of condoms and could I get some even gave me directions to where I could get them from - FFS and WTF - cancelled immediately - told her to fuck off.

Whores like her give other professional whores a bad name - one to avoid for sure - you lives and you learn that much I know is this game.

A severe case of 'Client Contempt' - pity as I fancied fucking an American - the accent and all!! 

Offline threechilliman

Pity you didn't read this thread before you made arrangements to see her

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42109.0

:hi:

tcm

Tony Montana

You could have got her some immac and razors while you were getting condoms.

Offline The Hound

Yeah I agree UK Punting is a cracking resource - has saved me a bob or two in the past but missed the thread on her - but what a stupid cow - no bloody condoms - a first for me that one.

Offline The Hound

Yeah I agree UK Punting is a cracking resource - has saved me a bob or two in the past but missed the thread on her - but what a stupid cow - no bloody condoms - a first for me that one.
Yeah nice one!  :D

Offline The Hound

Yeah nice one! :D

Online finn5555

Seeing as she does bareback why would she want to waste money on condoms  :wackogirl:

Offline The Hound

..she may want to play Russian roulette with her health but I sure didn't - I am embarrassed to say that I didn't clock the bareback option on her site - not even sure it was there when I booked but anyway I missed it - but bloody hell a whore without condoms FFS what is that all about - a first for me for sure - feel like asking have they got some it now before I confirm a booking - that would go down well , not :)

yorkshire123

BB aside (as if that isn't bad enough)

Seems like a bit of a nut case to me & I wouldn't touch her even if she paid me.
For example
Q. Will you do age roleplay?
A. I don't feel comfortable acting like a child for sexual reasons. I don't judge anyone but I don't want to be involved.

Yet she's happy to have profile pictures that play on the little girl look!
Another
Q. Are you clean?
A. Yes. I get tested twice week, I'm a hygiene freak! I go to a private clinic who offer rapid 2 day results - which is why I charge extra for some things - to pay for the testing

I very much doubt that's the case & I bet shes fucking riddled?
And what's with that bush, personally I don't mind a bit of a muff but when its growing down their legs that's just nasty  :vomit:

Offline The Hound

..your right is was a fucking stupid decision of mine and I should have read the profile more accurately -  I am grateful I am one of those who got away.