Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MarysaPrincess fake?  (Read 698 times)

Offline Boxxyfu

Just thought I'd post my findings on this provider.

External Link/Members Only

Also found at:

Photos from webcammer called "IvyValentine"

LiveJasmin: External Link/Members Only
AllMyLinks: External Link/Members Only (also a Twitter)

Old model profile: External Link/Members Only

Posted age is about right, you can also hear her voice in one of the LiveJasmin videos, definitely European of some sorts...

Tempted but she doesn't accept calls and only does booking by text...along with the hidden feedback.

Offline B4bcock

TOFTT.   Then you can write your first review in almost 3 years and bask in the knowledge you have become a useful member of this forum.    :hi:

Offline oddson1970

TOFTT.   Then you can write your first review in almost 3 years and bask in the knowledge you have become a useful member of this forum.    :hi:
+1 ...don't expect much help if you don't contribute

Offline tynetunnel

Just thought I'd post my findings on this provider.

Also found at:

Photos from webcammer called "IvyValentine"

LiveJasmin: External Link/Members Only
AllMyLinks: External Link/Members Only (also a Twitter)

Old model profile: External Link/Members Only

Posted age is about right, you can also hear her voice in one of the LiveJasmin videos, definitely European of some sorts...

Tempted but she doesn't accept calls and only does booking by text...along with the hidden feedback.

1. She states she is Romanian on AW

2. Her AW profile clearly says: “To make a booking, please call me or text me”

If you want to consider punting a Romanian with lips like Lesley Ash then be my guest, but if you’re going to step out of your leeching lobby with all kinds of misinformation, then thanks for adding nothing worthwhile. As stated above, TOFTT and do a review. Good lad  :hi: