Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Genuine Duo Girls in the East Mids...  (Read 5897 times)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Following a request today regarding this, could not find an on-going thread on this, so plan to make this a sticky thread for Genuine duo girls in the East Mids. They must offer a proper Lesbo session, rather than having 2 girls paying attention to a punter.

For Mansfield Area:
Will start off with profile of 3 well-known girls. LucieBee and Riley offer duos, and on certain days Kiley works from their flat where they offer duos, as well as trio, for those whose ticker can still handle this.

Choose any 2 from 3:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

(Kiley's profile is only on when she is working).

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
In Leicester, Tiffany Snow works with numerous girls.

Her Solo Profile:

Duo Profile:

No Doubt she could arrange a duo or a trio with other girls. Current list of girls she mentions:

Lola-Lily

Chloe-Rayne

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Derby Area:

I have on 2 separate occasions seen Ava in a duo with another girl. Neither of the duo girls are still working. If you enquire with Ava, she can arrange a duo, given notice.

shabash

Following a request today regarding this, could not find an on-going thread on this, so plan to make this a sticky thread for Genuine duo girls in the East Mids. They must offer a proper Lesbo session, rather than having 2 girls paying attention to a punter.

For Mansfield Area:
Will start off with profile of 3 well-known girls. LucieBee and Riley offer duos, and on certain days Kiley works from their flat where they offer duos, as well as trio, for those whose ticker can still handle this.

Choose any 2 from 3:

(Kiley's profile is only on when she is working).

Looks like there is suddenly a wider list of options. An afternoon outcall to city centre hotel...

ClarkeOfTheCourse

In Nottingham, although Ava tends to tour a bit, these two offer duos:

Ava Grace
External Link/Members Only

Camilla Raine

Duo Profile:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
In Leicester, Tiffany Snow works with numerous girls.

Her Solo Profile:

Duo Profile:

No Doubt she could arrange a duo or a trio with other girls. Current list of girls she mentions:

Lola-Lily

Chloe-Rayne

If you look in the group that this lady belongs to (independent girls) youll find some nice girls, im sure many of them would cater for duo's :hi:

Good point Badsin. This is the AW Group Profile. No doubt the list of combination is huge, although not all the girls are based in the East Mids....

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
If it's service you are after you might want to consider woofie and kylie

And External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

And there is a review from skyblueal who had someone else instead of kylie (tattooed bombshell) Hopefully  someone can post the link, it was fairly entertaining  :D

Not sure if anyone has ever added a further F to those two but you could try  luciebee

Skyblueal's reviews...

Woofie + Kylie
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=97337.0

Woofie + Britishdesibeauty
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=97254.0

Offline Dorsetpunter

Thanks CT, two great reviews.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Mandy currently works duo with Nicole, according to her profile. I have not seen Mandy with Nicole, but have seen her previously in a duo with another girl, who's long retired.

Online j122

Mandy currently works duo with Nicole, according to her profile.

I wouldn't mind seeing Nicole without Mandy.  That she's only doing duos while she breaks herself back in line has been on there for a long time now so she must surely be ready by now if that was the case & have her own AW profile.

Garycd69

Mandy currently works duo with Nicole, according to her profile. I have not seen Mandy with Nicole, but have seen her previously in a duo with another girl, who's long retired. I wonder have you seen her in a duo as yet again you give no details, who was the girl, what services they both offered etc,etc. Do you just dream all this up??

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I wonder have you seen her in a duo as yet again you give no details, who was the girl, what services they both offered etc,etc. Do you just dream all this up??

Oh dear!!  I can assure you the duo was definitely NOT with Molly.

Why are you stalking me Molly!!!  :lol:
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 11:34:49 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I wonder have you seen her in a duo as yet again you give no details, who was the girl, what services they both offered etc,etc. Do you just dream all this up??

I just checked my posts. I did post it and its there for all to see. Go figure!!

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I'm looking into the current offer of English Diamond 69 (previously Charlotte) and Sexy Addictive Amy, they had a £100 30 mins and a £150 hour offer running which I though was cheap, I'd had a good time before (and reviewed) with Charlotte and I've never had a proper duo before but would love to tick the box, had 2 Romies when I was new to this and it didn't go well.....

Offline Steely Dan

Mate, really, SAA? Do we need to do a collection and give you 20 quid more? She is not sexy, not addictive, and her name isn't amy.  Look at the pic called 'rear view'.  No arse. And at the one called smoking fetish. Bad skin and no tits. OK she got 2 positives somehow, but with 3 negatives, I suggest plenty of fish. (Yes I fucked her and didn't post the deserved neg - not sure why - sometimes I am a selfish shit. /shrug)

Diamond is Charlotte?
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=106353.0
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 11:33:52 pm by Steely Dan »

Online j122

I'm pretty sure SAA has more negatives on here from an older AW profile

Offline Steely Dan

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Ok might give that a skip and do a Lucie +1 then, my idea was based on a good time I had with Charlotte (start with someone I'd previously seen type thing) and as SAA was her duo I though should be ok as a tester.

Ideally a Lucie and Mandy would be nice but I've not seen either and don't want nerves to kick in and the cock goes south  :lol:

The warning is appreciated guy, thanks.

GolfNut

Ok might give that a skip and do a Lucie +1 then, my idea was based on a good time I had with Charlotte (start with someone I'd previously seen type thing) and as SAA was her duo I though should be ok as a tester.

Ideally a Lucie and Mandy would be nice but I've not seen either and don't want nerves to kick in and the cock goes south  :lol:

The warning is appreciated guy, thanks.

Lucie duos with Riley or Kylie. Any combination of these three and you'll be one happy chappy.

Mandy duos with Nicole, who I've not had the pleasure of, so can't make a comparison here. Assume it will be fun though.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Mandy has been on the list of things to do for a year now so might give her a call, Leicester is a little closer to me than Mansfield also.  Will have a nosey around her duo's reviews too

Offline michael.fannymore

ILO - This one is good for a duo.  Saw her a few months ago with her mate and i'm sure that was 100 for 30 mins, not sure on her availability but had an incall place in NG9/NG10 when i went.

GolfNut

ILO - This one is good for a duo.  Saw her a few months ago with her mate and i'm sure that was 100 for 30 mins, not sure on her availability but had an incall place in NG9/NG10 when i went.

Pray tell us some more about this girl jogon. Her profile looks very dodgy to me. She's been around 2.5 years and only 14 feedbacks, no phone number, no reviews on here. £150 an hour is pricey given all the above.

Maybe break your review duck!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Pray tell us some more about this girl jogon. Her profile looks very dodgy to me. She's been around 2.5 years and only 14 feedbacks, no phone number, no reviews on here. £150 an hour is pricey given all the above.

Maybe break your review duck!

Indeed, so that we can then add them to this thread.

Who is her mate? Does the mate have a profile?

Offline michael.fannymore

Not as far as im aware.  Details are a little vague to do a full review, both were early 20's, attractive and happy to do all the girl on girl stuff I asked them to do and provided a good service.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Pics look ok and she seems fit enough, I'll send an email over but at £80 4 30 I can't see her duo being cheap worth a look though, thanks for the tip matey, I'd be interested to hear your experience with her too

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Bump.

Please add any recent experiences.

From recollection, there have been recent duos involving Hannah Lorde.

I know Kylie also does duos.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Kylie offers duos with Woofie35

In turn, Woofie35 offers duos with numerous WGs, check out her profile.

Offline Lonestaruk

Offline Willie the great

I have only had a couple of duos Tang Tang and Jo Jo old garage door now Woodborough Road,Lisa Woodborough Road with Annie Bramcote, neither was what I expected nothing with eachother just wanted me finish as soon as possible,an expensive let down ove £200..go for ones with real duo experience...

Offline markus666

I've got to add to this:- External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only
These two, Laila and Fifi are a definite Girl on Girl experience, I've had the pleasure of this GoG pair and they are well into each other  :yahoo:
if you are in need of  treat these two will put a big smile on your face  :D

Offline Jamesbattersea

I've got to add to this:- External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only
These two, Laila and Fifi are a definite Girl on Girl experience, I've had the pleasure of this GoG pair and they are well into each other  :yahoo:
if you are in need of  treat these two will put a big smile on your face  :D

Fifi is apparently doing Duos with Nina as well.
External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/NEW+%2D+Naughty+Nina%21
« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 07:28:04 am by Jamesbattersea »

Offline Captainhowdy666

Yeah, I know it’s viva

At least she says contact on WhatsApp for pics and vids.
Get them to take a photo with a message on to verify if they are genuine girls.

Offline chandlerhandler

Yeah, I know it’s viva

a quick RIS on Tineye shows photos date back to 2013  :dash:

Let us know if you get anything back from them
« Last Edit: May 27, 2021, 08:08:52 am by chandlerhandler »

Online j122

Yeah, I know it’s viva

Reverse image search gets hit on the one where they're holding the toy dog

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Yeah, I know it’s viva

This thread is an-going one for KNOWN duo girls whom members have seen and would recommend to others.

Offline markus666

Fifi is apparently doing Duos with Nina as well.

just for the record Fifi hasn't worked with Nina for years, she has worked with Skyla Mae  External Link/Members Only
at the moment she is with Laila several times a week External Link/Members Only and I've not written a review of my time with them yet

Offline Jamesbattersea

just for the record Fifi hasn't worked with Nina for years, she has worked with Skyla Mae  External Link/Members Only
at the moment she is with Laila several times a week External Link/Members Only and I've not written a review of my time with them yet

"Hasn't worked with her for years"? I don't get what your on with dude.
Another punter told me he's just had a duo with Nina and Fifi. On Nina's profile she now has doing duos again which i'm told is Fifi. Nina used to do duos with another girl years ago but that girl got out the game about 2-3 years ago. I wish i could remember her name!
Yes Fifi is doing duo with Laila but as i said "apparently as well" she is doing with Nina!
Who is or was doing duo with Skaila Mae, Nina or Fifi? Cos i've never heard of this but it does mean there is a third combo available which is good!!!

Offline markus666

"Hasn't worked with her for years"? I don't get what your on with dude.
Another punter told me he's just had a duo with Nina and Fifi. On Nina's profile she now has doing duos again which i'm told is Fifi. Nina used to do duos with another girl years ago but that girl got out the game about 2-3 years ago. I wish i could remember her name!
Yes Fifi is doing duo with Laila but as i said "apparently as well" she is doing with Nina!
Who is or was doing duo with Skaila Mae, Nina or Fifi? Cos i've never heard of this but it does mean there is a third combo available which is good!!!
As I said, Fifi has not worked with Nina for two or three years. Fifi has been working with Skyla Mae not long back, and now Fifi regularly works with Laila

Offline Tommo66

I did a duo booking with Fifi and Laila which I think was the first time they met and have since done a duo with Nina and Fifi very recently.

Offline Jamesbattersea

As I said, Fifi has not worked with Nina for two or three years. Fifi has been working with Skyla Mae not long back, and now Fifi regularly works with Laila

What you write is not incorrect because 2 or 3 years ago Nina and Fifi didn't work together. But the way you wrote it like they used to work together!!?? Which they didn't until recently! See what i mean?
She did tell me she'd worked with Skyla mae which is another interesting Potental Duo for this thread. Shame no one put a review of that meet on here.

I'm not trying to be a twat and don't want to be rude dude, just wanted to get things correct.

Offline markus666

« Reply #10 on: Today at 10:42:01 am »
QuoteModify
it happened, I've had my dream come true, a session with four delightful girls.
It took place at Laila's place, I am happy there as I feel safe and secure. On arrival Fifi greeted me with a big hug and a lovely kiss, she was wearing a bra and open crotched knickers. I accepted the offer of a shower. Laila helped me to get dry, she was only wearing high heels, what a body and what a sight to behold.
Then Skyla-mae arrived, I had never seen this lady before, her AW profile is not up to much but she came highly recommended by a friend. Skyla had previously asked me if I had any preference of how she should dress, I asked for sexy about town wear, she was in a short pretty summer frock with high heel wedges, she looked FAF, when I held her for a kiss I soon realized that she had arrived minus her knickers, wow!! what a turn on. Skyla is a very pretty petite lady, I would guess that she is about 30, 5' 0" size 6/8 32d natural boobs and size 3 feet  :P her hair is black and worn in a short bob.
We went into the bedroom to start our two hour session. £150 per girl per hour.
I soon had Skyla naked, Fifi felt over dressed and removed her bra and knickers, after kissing and cuddling them I lined the three of them up knelt on the bed with their arses towards me, Fifi was in the middle, I kissed and licked each ones pussy and asshole, they were all very clean and fragrant, all the pussies were well shaved. I then burried my face in Fifi's delicious back end and fingered the other two girls. I then laid on my back, Laila and Skyla started sucking my cock and licking my balls while Fifi sat on my face, I was able to finger Skyla in this position. Laila then swapped with Fifi.
Fifi then got on her hands and knees, Laila laid on her back underneath Fifi and started fingering Fifi and licking her clit, Skyla laid on her back at the side of them with her legs open, I promptly started licking her divine pussy, then on with the bag, (first of many) and I entered Skyla whilst fingering Laila's amazing love holes and watching her working on Fifi's pussy. The visual experience of all this session was out of this world.
Laila and Fifi swapped positions, Skyla then knelt between Fifi's legs and started licking and fingering Fifi, I entered Skyla and had a go at doggy with a heavenly view.
Tori then arrived, having been stuck in traffic trying to get round Lincoln. Tori soon stripped off gave me a yummy kiss then started to give my bollocks some attention while playing with Skyla's pussy.
Tori and Laila then knelt on the bed on all fours, Fifi and Skyla laid on their backs and slid under the other two, licking and fingering them. By now the erectile tissue in these pussies was engorged, I fingered Fifi and Skyla, and massaged their G spot then their A spot and C spot, these were well happy girls and really enjoyed this. With lots of bag changing I was shagging Skyla and Fifi while they were in this tempting position.
The girls all swapped around again, giving pleasure to one another, I now concentrated on Tori's Pussy, Torri is a prolific squirter and she did not disappoint, she squirted quite a few times and caused a fair bit of wetness, another bag on and I entered Tori.
I now turned my attention to gorgeous Laila, she produces an enormous amount of pheromones creating a very heady scent. Her pussy is an amazing full bodied succulent pussy and after giving her pussy the attention it craved she squirted for us. on with another bag and I slipped my manhood into this stunning woman.
I then laid on my back and the girls took turns to sit on my face while the other three sucked my cock and balls and generally caressed my eager body until I could contain myself no longer, knowing it was cumming Fifi kindly took me in her mouth and let me finish there, absolute bliss.
we laid having a wonderful cuddle. there was never any clock watching, they all worked together in harmony there was never a time when one was sitting not doing any thing.
I thoroughly recommend treating yourself to a session like this.
these are all English lasses happy to work with one another and all based around Lincoln.
Thank you girls, I know you read this, so a really big thank you and I look forward to doing it again after I do a big Bank robbery  :D :lol: :yahoo: :drinks:

Offline papak

« Reply #10 on: Today at 10:42:01 am »
QuoteModify
it happened, I've had my dream come true, a session with four delightful girls.
It took place at Laila's place, I am happy there as I feel safe and secure. On arrival Fifi greeted me with a big hug and a lovely kiss, she was wearing a bra and open crotched knickers. I accepted the offer of a shower. Laila helped me to get dry, she was only wearing high heels, what a body and what a sight to behold.
Then Skyla-mae arrived, I had never seen this lady before, her AW profile is not up to much but she came highly recommended by a friend. Skyla had previously asked me if I had any preference of how she should dress, I asked for sexy about town wear, she was in a short pretty summer frock with high heel wedges, she looked FAF, when I held her for a kiss I soon realized that she had arrived minus her knickers, wow!! what a turn on. Skyla is a very pretty petite lady, I would guess that she is about 30, 5' 0" size 6/8 32d natural boobs and size 3 feet  :P her hair is black and worn in a short bob.
We went into the bedroom to start our two hour session. £150 per girl per hour.
I soon had Skyla naked, Fifi felt over dressed and removed her bra and knickers, after kissing and cuddling them I lined the three of them up knelt on the bed with their arses towards me, Fifi was in the middle, I kissed and licked each ones pussy and asshole, they were all very clean and fragrant, all the pussies were well shaved. I then burried my face in Fifi's delicious back end and fingered the other two girls. I then laid on my back, Laila and Skyla started sucking my cock and licking my balls while Fifi sat on my face, I was able to finger Skyla in this position. Laila then swapped with Fifi.
Fifi then got on her hands and knees, Laila laid on her back underneath Fifi and started fingering Fifi and licking her clit, Skyla laid on her back at the side of them with her legs open, I promptly started licking her divine pussy, then on with the bag, (first of many) and I entered Skyla whilst fingering Laila's amazing love holes and watching her working on Fifi's pussy. The visual experience of all this session was out of this world.
Laila and Fifi swapped positions, Skyla then knelt between Fifi's legs and started licking and fingering Fifi, I entered Skyla and had a go at doggy with a heavenly view.
Tori then arrived, having been stuck in traffic trying to get round Lincoln. Tori soon stripped off gave me a yummy kiss then started to give my bollocks some attention while playing with Skyla's pussy.
Tori and Laila then knelt on the bed on all fours, Fifi and Skyla laid on their backs and slid under the other two, licking and fingering them. By now the erectile tissue in these pussies was engorged, I fingered Fifi and Skyla, and massaged their G spot then their A spot and C spot, these were well happy girls and really enjoyed this. With lots of bag changing I was shagging Skyla and Fifi while they were in this tempting position.
The girls all swapped around again, giving pleasure to one another, I now concentrated on Tori's Pussy, Torri is a prolific squirter and she did not disappoint, she squirted quite a few times and caused a fair bit of wetness, another bag on and I entered Tori.
I now turned my attention to gorgeous Laila, she produces an enormous amount of pheromones creating a very heady scent. Her pussy is an amazing full bodied succulent pussy and after giving her pussy the attention it craved she squirted for us. on with another bag and I slipped my manhood into this stunning woman.
I then laid on my back and the girls took turns to sit on my face while the other three sucked my cock and balls and generally caressed my eager body until I could contain myself no longer, knowing it was cumming Fifi kindly took me in her mouth and let me finish there, absolute bliss.
we laid having a wonderful cuddle. there was never any clock watching, they all worked together in harmony there was never a time when one was sitting not doing any thing.
I thoroughly recommend treating yourself to a session like this.
these are all English lasses happy to work with one another and all based around Lincoln.
Thank you girls, I know you read this, so a really big thank you and I look forward to doing it again after I do a big Bank robbery  :D :lol: :yahoo: :drinks:

Markus is this your review? Cause you've posted it as a reply in the regional discussion page

Offline Steely Dan

And surely thanking the escorts is on the list of things NEVER to write in a review....

Offline markus666

And surely thanking the escorts is on the list of things NEVER to write in a review....
Why, they read what we write

Offline Steely Dan

Why, they read what we write

Are you having a laugh with this comeback?  If so don't read on.  If you mean it:
1) Of course many escorts read UKP.  Whatever. This is not a site aimed at them.
2) This is a site for punters to neutrally review the facts.  The very idea that a punter might be writing a review in the knowledge that an escort might note it, is terrible.  Would make his credibility zero. Almost all agree you should not even make it easy to let escorts link the review with the punter.
3) Fluffy as all shit. 
4) This was discussed for years, and that vast majority agreed this was a wrong thing to do.  In fact it has been captured in the (unofficial) guidelines for ages.  See Puntingwiki review guide.
5) It is not a rule.  You are able to do it if you want.  But I am able to suggest that you should not and describe the behaviour as fluffy if I want. And, further, I may suggest that your motives for writing a review chatting to your EAS escort friend are suspect.

I shall assume the (future) review is real and you did not mean to write it as a way to get discounts.  Just stop the fluffy shit.