Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The bunny lounge  (Read 2685 times)

johnny_p

Candy ,The owner of the bunny lounge has been arrested and charged with running 3 brothels. She will stand trial at St. Albans crown court in September.

ladyofthemansion

Bloody hell! Has it only just been noticed? It's been going on for at least 10 years! The site was updated today. She was pretty harmless though.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 10:26:14 pm by ladyofthemansion »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Candy ,The owner of the bunny lounge has been arrested and charged with running 3 brothels. She will stand trial at St. Albans crown court in September.

You have only made two posts, both regarding The Bunny Lounge and "Candy".

I find that very suspicious.

I suggest you have some sort of agenda.    :thumbsdown:

OldAdmin

Your email is showing the same as the owner of External Link/Members Only ?

Offline wristjob

Offline Jimmyredcab

Your email is showing the same as the owner of External Link/Members Only ?

Thanks for confirming my suspicions, I was informed by a reliable source that The Bunny Lounge had been under new management for quite a long time.     :hi:

ladyofthemansion

The bunny lounge website was updated today so I'm assuming this thread is a pile of shite.

Offline Jimmyredcab

The bunny lounge website was updated today so I'm assuming this thread is a pile of shite.

If I am right, The Bunny Lounge ( and the website) were taken over from Candy a long time ago.

Whoever this poster is it is obvious that they have a grudge against Candy ---------- I don't know her well but I have met her a couple of times. 

SirFrank

Another troll - fuck me it's like flies around shit some days

andrei

a while back (after the whole bunnylounge breaking into 2 fiasco) i tried to make a booking at this place with an enquiry via email

the response i got back was

"i see your ip address is in north end road london nw11,
wanna play games ?"

my ip adress is not there but i assume thats where the rival establishment was based

whoever took over the running is seriously paranoid

needles to say, i doubt i'll be heading there anytime soon

vt

a while back (after the whole bunnylounge breaking into 2 fiasco) i tried to make a booking at this place with an enquiry via email

the response i got back was

"i see your ip address is in north end road london nw11,
wanna play games ?"

my ip adress is not there but i assume thats where the rival establishment was based

whoever took over the running is seriously paranoid

needles to say, i doubt i'll be heading there anytime soon

Based on what's come to light on this thread, I guess the 'p' in johnny_p stands for 'Paranoid' or 'Pimp'...or maybe both!  :wacko:

Offline smiths

Bloody hell! Has it only just been noticed? It's been going on for at least 10 years! The site was updated today. She was pretty harmless though.

Seeing what has subsequently been posted on this thread what do you mean by its been going on for at least 10 years?

Offline Jimmyredcab

This is my report from July 2008 when Candy was the owner, I have no idea when it was first established.

It appears we can't give links to Pnet reviews, sorry about that.    :unknown:
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 02:49:25 pm by Jimmyredcab »

ladyofthemansion

Seeing what has subsequently been posted on this thread what do you mean by its been going on for at least 10 years?

I mean that Candy has been running the bunny lounge for at least 10 years without any problems from the law.