Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eva Kent Waltham Cross  (Read 2632 times)

Stortford

Saw this girl earlier  this evening saw her photos and noticed  a couple of star tattoos  near  her  shoulders and realised  I punted her in Stepney  4 years ago pretty face 7/10 body  is really tight size 6 she's 31 soon could pass for younger the reason I booked her is she gives great head she sucked and licked by cock licked the head and balls for a solid 40 minutes  without  complaint kept asking her to look up when sucking shes got lovely eyes turned her over finished in doggy hour was up it flew by kiss and a hug and I was off recommend.

Stortford

Can someone  put a link up cheers.

Offline nickenfield

in which photo did you see a star tatoo cos i cant see any
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Stortford

She changed  them a couple  of weeks ago.

Stortford

in which photo did you see a star tatoo cos i cant see any
I'm an Edmonton  boy so know the area  convenient  punt for me  train  home to stortford

Offline Wozel

Hi mate, was there any free or paid parking available?

Stortford

It's above parade of shops 99 per cent sure it's free parking i walked from waltham cross station  5 minutes walk if you like long blow jobs she's  great.

Offline Wozel

Cheers mate, one for the HL then

mrhappypants

Stortford, thanks for your review.  Was there any variation betweenthe  “enjoys” on her profile and the services offered in the session please and did she indicate any extra charges?  Also can you give a general idea of her location - nearest shop or first 4 letters of the postcode?

Thanks
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 12:06:56 pm by mrhappypants »

Stortford

En8 opposite  the gala bingo no extras had some light  french  kissing don't think she's that keen it's all about the oral slow and deep quick if you want and sticks her tongue  out and wanks the tip on her tongue no fat on her 48kg don't think  I've ever had 40 minute blow job in my life.

Offline Blazed

Appreciate the review thanks.

It's hard to find any good whores in the Enfield area, so always pleasantly surprised if I am able to find one.

May give her a go in the next few weeks.

Offline pumps

Just for those who dont know, She was offering Bareback back then. 

Offline Jimmyredcab

had some light  french  kissing don't think she's that keen .

Romanian, that’s why.     :rolleyes:

Offline Wozel

Pumps can’t I ask how do you know that’s she’s offering that ? Can’t see it on her enjoy list

Offline Wozel

Sorry just read your comment properly

Offline Mr_Vanila1

Just for those who dont know, She was offering Bareback back then.

Hi Pumps

I saw this whore twice and gave her a positive review, had I know that she offered BB previously I would never had met her, as you stated in another review that we all pay and take our chances as we never know what a whore offers behind closed doors.
Something that happened when I saw her, she was very much at ease with my naked knob close to her pussy when she was fingering herself.

I hope that she now is wiser and safer, but she will not be seeing any more of my money!!!

Offline pumps

Hi Pumps

I saw this whore twice and gave her a positive review, had I know that she offered BB previously I would never had met her, as you stated in another review that we all pay and take our chances as we never know what a whore offers behind closed doors.
Something that happened when I saw her, she was very much at ease with my naked knob close to her pussy when she was fingering herself.

I hope that she now is wiser and safer, but she will not be seeing any more of my money!!!

fucked her myself, prior to offering bb when she started in Balham, and after she stopped (advertising it on her new profile anyway) when she begun working at waltham cross.

take your chances indeed, but hey hoe I just thought I'd put that info out there.

Offline Mr_Vanila1

fucked her myself, prior to offering bb when she started in Balham, and after she stopped (advertising it on her new profile anyway) when she begun working at waltham cross.

take your chances indeed, but hey hoe I just thought I'd put that info out there.

Can you or another long term member link the previous reviews? It should help a lot of us new members make more appropriate choices

Thanks in advance

Stortford

Don't think she has ever worked in Balham Stepney  green aldgate waltham cross.

Offline pumps

Don't think she has ever worked in Balham Stepney  green aldgate waltham cross.

oh yes she did, because that's where I first punted her in 2012/3, I showed her the photos from her balham days which I had saved... when I saw her in Waltham cross last year.... she didn't remember me, but confirmed they were her old photos, not that she needed to as the oldest tattoos matched.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 10:19:25 pm by pumps »

Stortford

Take your word on it still a good punt for skinny oral lovers :hi:

Offline pumps

Take your word on it still a good punt for skinny oral lovers :hi:

I agree with you there, I'll be scheduling a meet with her very soon.

Offline Bassman

Are the pics accurate? I don’t mind slim girls as long as they aren’t all bones. Pics lead me to believe she’s slim not skinny

Stortford

Yeah slim no fat on her at all I even got a titty fuck out of her and there small :yahoo:

Tottenham1984

Offline Bassman

She slim small jugs though ;)

Yep just walked from her, she wasn’t happy but hey, maybe update the photos. Super skinny. Don’t know how the OP managed to titty fuck her!

Offline Blazed

Yep just walked from her, she wasn’t happy but hey, maybe update the photos. Super skinny. Don’t know how the OP managed to titty fuck her!

As in, she looks significantly skinnier than her photos?

If so, that's surely bordering on anorexic levels? lol

Anyway, I like them super skinny and super fat, so may still give her a go.

Offline pumps

Naaah not anorexic lol

Offline Bassman

Nah not quite anorexic but she isn’t far off from what I saw. Noticed some petruding bones but not that much. She sad she’s lost weight the last month or so. If she was like in the pics I’d would’ve punted. She’s not.