Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Levi of Allure  (Read 1575 times)

Offline Part Timer

External Link/Members Only
1 hr booking for £110, late on a Saturday night Chillingham Rd. Door was open for my arrival, first impressions didn’t do a lot for me, tanned, slim figure, dressed in lingerie, French knickers, hair in dreadlocks which don’t look good to me on any girl. The apartment was small but fit for purpose with a strong smell of smoke, which is off putting (may offend some people) I mentioned this so should sparked up again and offered me a drink of Lambrini, Levi said she was a lambrini girl. Probably spent 20 odd mins chatting which when I look back she was time wasting, also said she was fairly new to the job and her friend convinced her into it.
Eventually moved into the bedroom and was told the only thing not available was anything Anal. Fair enough, started with some kissing, not exactly DFK but decent enough, she then started to provide OWO which was decent, got her to spin round so that I could access her pussy for some finger play on her, she was responsive and become wet, I went down for a taste of her and hygiene was good,moved on to penetration, she wanted to be on top but I suggested doggy, pounding away then an alarm went off and was told I have 10 mins left. This was totally off putting for me, that just killed it for me. Frantically trying to think of dirty thoughts to get finished but it just wasn’t happening. Got dressed and went back into the lounge and when I checked my watch I had 10 mins left on the clock, I thought we’ll that’s not good ! Levi was busy telling me it wasn’t her fault that I did not cum, didn’t want to debate it as I was due out, what’s the point. The accumulation of this that and the other is my reasoning for a neutral. Don’t think I would return in the future.
Banned reason: Posting untrue details in a review due to EAS rejection.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Davey677

Good review pal, cheers, sorry to hear it didn’t go great though,  I’d been looking at her myself but not sure I’ll bother now

Online Kev3773

Cheers for reviewing, she will have to improve a lot for me to consider visiting :hi: