Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: -xHannahx- Cardiff Visit  (Read 1847 times)

46 review(s) for -xHannahx- Massage (46 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
47 review(s) for -xHx- (47 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Online WelshMichael

I'm posting this in the Wales section as this is where the meeting took place. The subject of the review is usually based in the midlands and has plenty of good reports on the West Mids boards.

Hannah was in Cardiff for a couple of days so decided to book. Physically she's exactly as the photos on her AW profile, a slim and very attractive brunette. She was staying at a hotel in the bay which was easy to find and had plenty of parking. No problems with reception or accessing the lifts either.

Won't mess about, this was the best hour I've had in a long time. As well as looking great Hannah was very friendly and easy to get along with. There was plenty of kissing, oral and rimming both ways, some very energetic sex in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl led by Hannah with I did my best to replicate in missionary. More kissing and oral to finish the hour.

All in all a great time was had and good value to at £120 for the hour. She hinted that she would visit Cardiff again in time and she's in Bristol next month - if time and dates allow I'll probably travel over there for round 2.

Top girl, highly recommended.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

tonibell99

Nice review, added her to my HL in case she comes back  :thumbsup:

np500

Nice one W M , would have seen her if I'd not booked Englishrubbeca the day before, but we can't see them all I guess.

Offline HS4000Kestral

I tried to see her in a threesome but got messed around twice with times.

I was only after the half hour sp coal so perhaps they had better offers hence the messing around.

Oscar