Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: -xHannahx- -Wilmslow- South Manchester Tour  (Read 894 times)

46 review(s) for -xHannahx- Massage (46 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by NigelF]
47 review(s) for -xHx- (47 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline NigelF

Link: External Link/Members Only

This was of course for her recent Manchester tour and while I was probably the last dirty fucker on this forum to have a go, she definitely put in 100%. This review is almost definitely surplus to requirements, nonetheless more confirmation never hurts.

Price: £70 for 30 mins (including DFK, OWO and sex)

Looks: Her pictures and stats seem very accurate. Nice boobs (34DD as stated), 32 years old seems about right and so does size 12 (a little bit of a belly, for the most part covered by her nice suspenders but all perfectly fine and as per the pics in her public gallery). Facially, she's good looking, there's a certain "classiness" to her look which is rather attractive. I'm not sure if she does role play but if she does then she might be well suited to a teacher role. Or just get her to dress in her Princess Leia costume, which is great (again, see gallery). Very nice arse.

Service: Excellent. Plenty of DFK, good OWO and very enthusiastic sex. Some of her recent reviews (certainly those in this section) have stated "she's not for the faint hearted". It's not really comment meant for deep analysis but I would say, I'm not particularly adventurous or vigorous in the bedroom but she certainly delivered and wasn't in any way "too much". One thing I will say though (as per other review) is that she doesn't half like having almost every part of your body in her mouth at some point! Her tongue obviously reached my cock but also my toes and even arsehole (she did ask). So yes, she's a fair bit more dirty than one might be used to but you don't need a "strong heart" to enjoy her services. A final point, her arse is fantastic in doggy, the thunderous claps as I was smashing her back doors in were very nice to the hear (and feel). She had no problems with me going at it like a crazed randy hound.

Overall: A fantastic punt with a great girl. If she's ever back in Manchester then I advise booking early because you'll be in a queue with me and evidently the rest of the NW podging team!

Offline bolster3

Back on 31 August in Cheadle for the day Frank, haven't you seen.

I'm already booked in.  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline NigelF

Cheers for that!

Offline bolster3

I meant Nigel sorry, don't know where Frank came from.  :dash:

Offline NigelF

I meant Nigel sorry, don't know where Frank came from.  :dash:

If he's from the EU I want him out!

Offline NigelF

Just in case in my comments regarding doggy weren't clear, I was only referring to vaginal sex (i.e. smashing her back doors in was the wrong phrase to use).
« Last Edit: June 04, 2017, 11:00:06 pm by NigelF »

Online threechilliman

I reckon she might become a regular visitor....

tcm