Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: House Of Divine: Tiara - Victoria - TOFTT  (Read 2167 times)

CaptainRoscoe

External Link/Members Only

Hi guys. It’s been a long time since I’ve done a review but I’ve got a back log to post here. After this batch I’m definitely done with punting for good... ok, maybe the odd one here and there but not as prolific as I once was.  :D So enjoy my review.

So I’ve been looking at some of the talent at HOD and I’ve seen a few over the past few months. One of them being Tiara. Surprisingly, she has never been reviewed on here so I decided to take one for the team.

comms Quick over the phone. Established the time and length of time.

price 130 for an hour.

location About a 5/7 minute walk from Victoria station. The venue is located at a luxury flat (I think that’s what they’re called).

the girl Pretty much what you see in the photos. Perhaps a few inches taller than stated on her profile. A pretty mixed race woman with curly hair. She has a slender frame... maybe too slender for some but I liked her body. Pert bum, a handful of breasts. She’s very friendly and from London.

service DFK was definitely on. Very much a GFE experience. Her lips were amazing on my mouth as well as on my dick.  ;) OWO was very well done. She deepthroated with no complaints. No teeth either which I very much appreciate. Sloppy, just how I like it. On goes the condom and her pussy was pretty tight. I had to make sure I wasn’t going too deep. I finished on her chest.

positives Pretty friendly girl. Quick comms with the maid. Unrushed service.
neutral May be too slim for others but she’s more petite than anything.
negatives none

Would I recommend? Definitely.

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks for your review CaptainRoscoe, glad you had a good time. I still haven't paid a visit to HOD yet, although some of the girls on their books look quite appealing. You mentioned her photos in your review so I have attached them;

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 07:44:33 pm by Fully Sated »

CaptainRoscoe

Cheers mate. I'm on my phone so it's hard to put the pictures on here.

Offline drwho

Thanks for the review Captain.
Tiara or whatever she used to call herself recently was on my list. She was Advent Girl last Wednesday but I had a far greater urge to see Jenny (which was a massive positive for me, review to come)
When waiting for Jenny to come in the room I could hear the maid reporting Tiara sick and unavailable for work, which made me doubly glad I'd booked Jenny.

I'd like to see Jenny again but also Tiara when the stars correctly align

Offline MrMohican

Thanks for the review Captain.
Tiara or whatever she used to call herself recently was on my list. She was Advent Girl last Wednesday but I had a far greater urge to see Jenny (which was a massive positive for me, review to come)
When waiting for Jenny to come in the room I could hear the maid reporting Tiara sick and unavailable for work, which made me doubly glad I'd booked Jenny.

I'd like to see Jenny again but also Tiara when the stars correctly align

Please leave that review of Jenny soon. I've had her on my hotlist for a while based purely on looks alone - those pics on the hod site really do it for me! No one has left a reliable review yet though... plus some suggest she is not as pretty as she appears on hod's site - would be really interested to know your findings