Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Two Asian Girl Fantasy  (Read 1557 times)

FreddieKruger

Hey guys! New to the board :)  :yahoo:

I have a fantasy involving two asian girls, dressed to tease (stockings / pantyhose) but having problems finding two girls that are really into it. I've punted with two girls before but they simply don't interact and kinda defeats the point of it. Can anyone help? Looking for any recommendations at all. Willing to travel to the end of the earth, well anywhere in the UK. :)

:cool:

Offline BillGoldberg

By Asian do you mean Indian/Pakistani or Oriental?

FreddieKruger

Orientali. Any help or pointers would be great.

Online Steely Dan

You could just phone an Asian agency such as Invasion, Olina or 007.
External Link/Members Only

Or phone one of the top girls from here and ask if they have a friend.
External Link/Members Only

Bud$

As steelydan says + do some leg work; i.e. contact as many as you can to ask the questions. I'd do it through AW to be honest, then you can email the girls you're request. Agencies tend to say 'yes' and not tell the girl what you really want. Plus it gets 'lost in translation' - 1st see which Asians on Aw list FFM but also there are those who won't but who still might be up for it. Lastly, you could, depending on the size of your budget, do the arranging yourself. That is you pay one girl for the incall and the other for the out, take the 2nd to the incall's place and off you go. Have a good time. It will be worth the effort you put in.

Offline BillGoldberg

Personally, if I was to book an oriental duo I'd stay well clear of adultwork as it seems so hit and miss for Asian girls even  on a 1 to 1 basis, let alone duos

I'd find an agency girl that you like and then see if she'd happily duo with another girl

My first choice in this case would be Jessie, by far the best agency Thai girl for old school Thai service that I've punted in years

Online Ozy84

Personally, if I was to book an oriental duo I'd stay well clear of adultwork as it seems so hit and miss for Asian girls even  on a 1 to 1 basis, let alone duos

I'd find an agency girl that you like and then see if she'd happily duo with another girl

My first choice in this case would be Jessie, by far the best agency Thai girl for old school Thai service that I've punted in years

Doesnt duo unfortunately. Not her thing according to olina.

In years Bill? Really?

I know you can nver truly tell but did she seem to enjoy your encounter as much as you did?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 09:03:44 pm by Ozy84 »

Offline BillGoldberg

Doesnt duo unfortunately. Not her thing according to olina.

In years Bill? Really?

I know you can nver truly tell but did she seem to enjoy your encounter as much as you did?

Ah, big shame

She seemed to enjoy it, was affectionate smiley, jokey, cheeky and perky throughout, she got wet during sex and seemed keen for me to book her again

Either she genuinely enjoyed it, or she's a really good actress or a bit of both

And yes, in years, absolutely

Bud$

The problem with duos from the agencies is the expense of it and the dubious quality. As has already been described on another thread here about Asian/Thai girls the quality of service has declined. As I've said, make the effort on AW and eventually you'll be surprised. I can't say more than that because I'd be giving away a confidence but it can be done. In fact, Suzi Li does duo doesn't she with her friend who is in her gallery, I think so anyway. Also, I've many times walked into a Thai or Chinese parlour/flat and been offered a 3 some with the girl and another working there or I've suggested it and if the maid looks good, as they do sometimes, there's always that possibility, even if it's a 'come back later' thing. Be creative and imaginative, that's all I'm saying.

Bud$

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Yes she does - read her profile - double her rate for the duo - which isn't bad at all and she is well-reviewed and genuine.

Online Ozy84

Ah, big shame

She seemed to enjoy it, was affectionate smiley, jokey, cheeky and perky throughout, she got wet during sex and seemed keen for me to book her again

Either she genuinely enjoyed it, or she's a really good actress or a bit of both

And yes, in years, absolutely

I need to see her again then. Perhaps she's further improved.

With a stick like yours going at her im sure she had the orgasm of her life Bill!!