Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Liphook  (Read 3002 times)

Online Hantsman2

I have noticed the Acupuncture and Massage centre in the middle of Liphook. I notice a nude model of a man in the window with his tackle discreetly covered.. All a bit suggestive. Is this
A. Just a straight place
B. Extras available ?

Any experience or views gentlemen?

joe.grundy

As I was in Liphook yesterday I popped in to enquire about massage. Was greeted by a largish lady who I think is the masseuse. 1/2 hour back and shoulder massage £30 and there were various other shorted options offered. I would be 99% sure that this is purely legit, and based on the appearance of the masseuse I'm not prepared to TOFTT to be 100% sure!

Online Hantsman2

Thank you Joe. The usual lady whom I have seen through the window is Chinese late 30s plus. Was this whom you saw?

joe.grundy

I'm not very good at guessing ladies ages - especially oriental ones, but late 30's early 40's is probably rights. The most distinguishing feature is that she has the physique of a prop forward, albeit a very short one!

Online Hantsman2

Thank you Mr Grundy. As you seem to know your way around Liphook and its desert surrounds do you have any good recommendations in the area?

Offline webpunter

This burd appears to be in the area in question
executivemassagespa    External Link/Members Only
If you search up the name showing on the profile then pics are showing
I reckon BB showing in error
However looks like an expensive R&T - 120 for the hour

Thank you Mr Grundy. As you seem to know your way around Liphook and its desert surrounds do you have any good recommendations in the area?

Online Hantsman2

Thanks. Yes expensive and very selective about whom she will see. No over 55, no overweight, Caucasian only.

Offline webpunter

Fortunately these requirements are passed
Selective - i should be ok - unless she were to find out i was on here.  Never to be mentioned  :lol:
More importantly is she fit & is she any good ?  Coz 120 is a load of dosh for a massage & HE

Thanks. Yes expensive and very selective about whom she will see. No over 55, no overweight, Caucasian only.

Online Hantsman2

or perhaps the 2 hour Super Luxury VIP Massage for £600 as shown on her website!!

Back to the main question....do you gentlemen have any other recommendations around the punting desert that is Liphook?
ThaNKS

Offline webpunter

Think i'll book 2 or 3 up for next week  :lol:
Thats 10 one hour sessions down the local chinky [40+20] WTF

or perhaps the 2 hour Super Luxury VIP Massage for £600 as shown on her website!!

Serves you right for being based around sandy Liphook
Head north to Guildford / Farnborough.  Not that far on the A3
For massage R&T only 1hr 90 quid   External Link/Members Only  Haven't had a play.  AW FB looks legit - dating back to 2010
In the other direction you could head to Siam Gallery @ Horton Heath - coverage on Keke on here.  Don't go in the jacuzzi & the rest of the place is equally shite.  You might bump into AvramGrant

Back to the main question....do you gentlemen have any other recommendations around the punting desert that is Liphook?
ThaNKS

joe.grundy

I nearly saw Katie Rose External Link/Members Only last year but it didn't work out. Since then I can only assume that she has been involved in some sort of accident involving a blow to the head, as her requirements for clients are bonkers.

There is Amy External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only but the fact that the only link to her on UKP is in relation to a potential scam email she sent a couple of years ago rings alarm bells.

I've also seen Nigella who is not far away from Liphook and won't be going back.

I had a good, but legit massage in Petersfield - External Link/Members Only although I gather that if you are fortunate extras might be on offer.

I did go once to the Chinese massage place in Alton but that has now gone. I also thought about seeing Kelly in Alton - External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only but her reviews are less than flattering.

Other than that, as Webpunter suggests it is either North to Guildford or Farnham / Farnborough or south to Portsmouth or Southampton.

I've reviewed a couple in the wider area and for a good GFE I'd recommend Paige -External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

HTH

Offline webpunter

KR is the same burd as executivemassagespa.  Dusty mobile

Offline webpunter

:lol:

I nearly saw Katie Rose External Link/Members Only last year but it didn't work out. Since then I can only assume that she has been involved in some sort of accident involving a blow to the head, as her requirements for clients are bonkers.

joe.grundy

Online Hantsman2

There is Amy External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only but the fact that the only link to her on UKP is in relation to a potential scam email she sent a couple of years ago rings alarm bells.

I've also seen Nigella who is not far away from Liphook and won't be going back.

I had a good, but legit massage in Petersfield - External Link/Members Only although I gather that if you are fortunate extras might be on offer.

I did go once to the Chinese massage place in Alton but that has now gone. I also thought about seeing Kelly in Alton - External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only but her reviews are less than flattering.

Other than that, as Webpunter suggests it is either North to Guildford or Farnham / Farnborough or south to Portsmouth or Southampton.

I've reviewed a couple in the wider area and for a good GFE I'd recommend Paige -External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

HTH

Many thanks for this input which is much appreciated.
We have fished in similar waters! I likewise will not return to Nigella ( see post elsewhere) and would strongly recommend against seeing Kelly in Alton ;  a filthy flat. I know the Oriental Massage stable ( including the now closed Alton). Thanks for the tip on Paige and I might try the Petersfield massage for a change. Was the masseuse old or young Chinese/thai?

Thanks for all your help.