Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for massage parlour in Colchester  (Read 13796 times)

Offline Samcrow1

I am also looking for a massage parlour as I'm suffering with a shoulder and back problem, it would obviously have to have a HE as well.

I have visited the one on osbourne street but the girls are very hit and miss with their looks, although the HE and massage have been very good

Offline Suffolkpunter

I'd be interested as well.

Totally agree with Osborne St., Good massage & HE but looks of ladies can be dodgy.

SP

Offline Samcrow1

i have found a website for a place called oriental flower and sent a text but had no response as of yet, will try calling later as the website was made 5 years ago but on doing research it looks like they were still active in January this year

Offline scottthescot

I quite like Osborne St - straight in, no punting phone etc.

I called Oriental Flower a while ago, her English wasn't great and she asked me call back but I never did.

Be interested to hear how someone gets on there.

Offline Samcrow1

Scott how long ago did you call? Did you use the number on the oriental flower website?

Offline scottthescot

Probably about 3 months ago. Keep getting tempted but there's an old post on here, if you search for it, where someone says its wasn't that great. Plus you are always torn between a £60 hj or full service with a sp.

Offline Samcrow1

I might give her a call on Monday and try it, the last girl I had from Osborne street was very ropey to look at

Mellowuk

might be a silly question but with Osborne Street is a HE part of the price or extra? might try it this week as I'm in Colchester.

also interested to hear how you get on with Oriental Flower.

Offline Samcrow1

It's an extra, will cost you 20 in paper and optional 10 more if you want them naked

Mellowuk

Great thanks,  always like to take just enough cash with me  :thumbsup:

Offline Samcrow1

Offline Suffolkpunter

Hi,

Oriental Flower (External Link/Members Only)  have seen but a long time ago. Offering FS, No OWO FK RO(as she said she had a bladder problem).
Have never bothered to return.

SP

Offline Samcrow1

Do you remember if she tried to charge for extras?

Offline Suffolkpunter

Do you remember if she tried to charge for extras?

Only went for 30 min booking (GBP60.00) didn't discuss extra's, if my memory is correct as was a while ago.

Offline DC07

Offline Samcrow1

Sent a text and got a reply but when I asked about rates I didn't get any response

Offline DC07

Just an update;

I tried External Link/Members Only - advertises "tantric massage" and all that jazz - its posh for massage and handjob.

One lady band in an industrial unit complex in the Hythe Quay area. Its not exactly secluded. No shower, rather chilly and a bit run down imo although its setup like its a pro outlet - how many of these gals have business cards? This one does! Price is £80 for an massage and HJ. She strips but knickers remain on although encourages/allows light touching. For the price, you are bordering on Full service.

The lady in question is very friendly, mid 40's but I would say early 40's, english. Shes pretty good looking for her age, website photos paint her in an accurate light.

The massage is OK. All massages are OK, right? But, its more of a light "relaxing" massage rather than what I class as a proper massage. I  haven't had a "bad" massage in the past, I enjoy them all but as massages go, its low on the list.

HJ was good, but then they all are good. It wasn't memorable and I have had better.   

Reading back its sounds like it wasn't very good, it was but the main issue I have is its a bit pricey. If you haven't been I would recommend a visit, its different and you may find it better than I did.

I am definitely a "massage guy". I don't care much for full service so am often on the lookout for a proper massage plus extras. Those extras can be a blowey or FS but the massage is the important bit.

Health oriental on Osborne St is OK, currently a real munter on for the next couple of weeks - I walked! This is the problem with this place, the women are hit and miss.

Oriental massage has been around ages - its too rich for my liking. FS prcing again. There another one around, built on a poor website, same kind of money, £100.

Chelmsford and Ipswich seem to have better pickings, as always Colchester is lacking.

New Image Hair & Beauty Salon 45 St Botolph's St may have been up to something in the past/still are.

Herbal Inn eld lane may be up to something but cant tell.

I'm pretty sure the GT link I posted previously is over priced (£100) although haven't attempted contact. Think this is ether her or her friend: External Link/Members Only - map location is basically the same.

Not tried these: External Link/Members Only & External Link/Members Only - same poster (yuki and Suki hey?) and photos are already over the web.

There are a couple of potentials, would be interested to see how you fellas get on.

Offline Samcrow1

I was tempted by soul contact but the price always has put me off

Oriental health I've visited 4 times and like said before the girls are hit or miss, although the last one I had wasn't attractive at all but made up for it in the massage and hj

I actually trupied to book yuki but the girl hadn't actually arrived yet, might try again

Offline Suffolkpunter

Got a booking with External Link/Members Only a month or so back but she cancelled on the morning of the booking, ended up at Osbourne Street
Not had a chance to retry Soulcontact as seem to have to book a bit in advance.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Girls change weekly or every other (flat near rugby ground) have seen Katie before though, massage is rubbish would only go again for 30min pump & dump.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 04:57:03 pm by Suffolkpunter »

Offline scottthescot

You did well to walk DC07, went to Osborne St this week and munter still there..what was I thinking going through with it?  :scare:

Neal69

Got a booking with External Link/Members Only a month or so back but she cancelled on the morning of the booking, ended up at Osbourne Street
Not had a chance to retry Soulcontact as seem to have to book a bit in advance.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Girls change weekly or every other (flat near rugby ground) have seen Katie before though, massage is rubbish would only go again for 30min pump & dump.

I cant say I am an expert on massage but I have been to this place. The one currently showing, Nirin, gives a great massage and I have seen her twice now (see Review). I did go again and saw another girl for a 30 minute pump and dump and she was not as good with the massage and the sex was not spectacular either.

N

Offline DC07

Offline DC07

Given the sellers ad history on the number this looks like a Go-er!

External Link/Members Only

Anyone want to TWFTT?  :D