Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: izabell blonde - currently in Norwich - recycled phone number ?  (Read 582 times)

Offline norwichfunseeker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This one took my interest, however a google search of the telephone number brings up this page (girl /profile no longer working).

Just thought Id make you guys aware if interested.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=uhfpuljuojlo2pmjh6rk5rbgj0&action=serviceprovider;id=30264

Offline superman_69

Thanks for the heads up buddy, she took mine too...

Offline norwichfunseeker

Thanks for the heads up buddy, she took mine too...

Not saying its a bad thing, just sharing my findings from my due diligence.

I'm not punting atm for personal reasons but still keeping an eye on whose about etc

Offline Redwoodentransistor

AW |Feedback is hilarious. All from users with single digit feedback and all written in the same style!    I would avoid. They are clearly hiding something

Offline Analist

Thanks for the info. I was tempted, and found she's working together with Naughty Kristina Xx
External Link/Members Only
I happened to text both and they replied with the same address.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2022, 10:33:03 am by Analist »

Offline Kbanks123456

This one took my interest too. Looks fantastic on photos but we all know photos can be deceiving. I'm always a little sceptical with Romanians recently. Would love to hear what she is like if anyone does take the plunge.

Offline david159

her aw feed back is all within 11 days in march....she must be very good and very busy...shame so many alarm bells are ringing...this is why members on the site benefit from cross information....

Offline Analist

I took the plunge and tried Kristina. I think she's not the same as the photos but attractive nonetheless  and have posted a review.