Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Motion lotion for the emotion trips we do!..  (Read 471 times)

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Trust the board mod will understand this slighty off topic for Cambridge but if you planning a trip to see a lady in the area then best get on the bike! yes that one. I have head from some very good sources that Petrol/Diesel is almost impossibe to obtain in the area now, it is hoped that there may be a very few tanker deliveries tomorrow but its quite an "if".

There was one at the A505 filling station at Whittlesfored earlier but the traffic up the A11 for the weekend has probaslly used that up!....

Offline Milfman1112

Its panic buying, there is plenty fuel, they are having a few difficulties getting tanker drivers but it is still getting though,
People need to grow up and stop acting so fucking selfish.

Offline radioman33

It’s the media making people act like this.

Offline lillythesavage

Met a friend in the park walking our dogs, moaning he could not get fuel and spent the afternoon driving around for it. I asked him how much was in his tank, half he said, so between the laughs I told him what a twat he is.

He goes to work at 6am, there will be no queues then, he does 10 to 12 miles a day and drives a Hybrid tiny Toyota, a full tank lasts him a month or more, he goes nowhere else, yet panic set in at half a tank ffs.

Offline User675

No one is making anyone act like this. They are free to do whatever they want.

Offline radioman33

No one is making anyone act like this. They are free to do whatever they want.
Like buying all the toilet rolls same human behaviour