Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Norwich just for a cum dump, which one.  (Read 3030 times)

Wayne197979

I'm just looking for a cum dump so prepared to TOFTT.
Which one though. Help me decide.

First I thought

External Link/Members Only

But now I see

Can't decide so let me know what you think. Both have no feedback and same price.

Wayne197979

Neither have numbers displayed now so guess that's my question answered.

Offline Mrfoxxx

From the photo's I'd say Nathalie Joyce.. I think I'm going to take the plunge this eve and go for

Despite the Uk Punting reviews the AW reviews are ok.. but they have sent me wrong a few times before.

I just need to experience those tits!

Wayne197979

From the photo's I'd say Nathalie Joyce.. I think I'm going to take the plunge this eve and go for

Despite the Uk Punting reviews the AW reviews are ok.. but they have sent me wrong a few times before.

don't blame you mate. I'd give her a go. Just don't fancy a long drive out that way. Nearly an hours drive north of Norwich. That's is enough for me.
She has a cracking set of tits on her.
Let me know how you get on. Its looking like a dry night for me.

Offline Mrfoxxx

Well I must be a complete mug, just endured an absolute scam! This will definitely be a negative review.
I didn't visit BustyIsabelle, I re-viewed the reviews on here and was sensible. Instead I visited Sexy_Clara_ External Link/Members Only

I paid for a 30 minute session, and didn't even touch her once! She talked, and talked, and talked. I was laying there thinking, surely you're going to strip me soon, or just not bothered about time. 25 minutes of listening to her telling me all about her life, her phone bleeps. Oh your time is nearly up! What!? We've not done anything! Oh I'm sorry she says. I reply, 'well I didn't pay for a chat, I could have talked to anyone for free, I've been waiting for interaction, I think I'll have my money back please'  'no it doesn't work like that, you just pay me for my time' 'yes but I've not paid to listen to your life story!' Although I'm thinking, hmm she's got me here, nothing was agreed on when I called her. 'Ok I'll have half back' 'no,no,no' Now I just want to get out, all I've taken off is my jacket. So I finally say, ok this has totally wasted my time, I'll take £20 back. To which she agreed. What a mug I am.

Lesson learned, wallet burned.

richie12

Gutted for you Mr F. I too had a horrendous experience during the week (will review) as reg's not available.

Certainly I think of giving up this punting lark if I have a bad experience, but the absolute top notch quality of the regulars I see gives the reality check I need.

:hi:

Wayne197979

Well I must be a complete mug, just endured an absolute scam! This will definitely be a negative review.
I didn't visit BustyIsabelle, I re-viewed the reviews on here and was sensible. Instead I visited Sexy_Clara_ External Link/Members Only

I paid for a 30 minute session, and didn't even touch her once! She talked, and talked, and talked. I was laying there thinking, surely you're going to strip me soon, or just not bothered about time. 25 minutes of listening to her telling me all about her life, her phone bleeps. Oh your time is nearly up! What!? We've not done anything! Oh I'm sorry she says. I reply, 'well I didn't pay for a chat, I could have talked to anyone for free, I've been waiting for interaction, I think I'll have my money back please'  'no it doesn't work like that, you just pay me for my time' 'yes but I've not paid to listen to your life story!' Although I'm thinking, hmm she's got me here, nothing was agreed on when I called her. 'Ok I'll have half back' 'no,no,no' Now I just want to get out, all I've taken off is my jacket. So I finally say, ok this has totally wasted my time, I'll take £20 back. To which she agreed. What a mug I am.

well if there's one thing I've learnt. Go with your first choice, it was your first choice for a reason. If that don't work out, keep your money. You will now be kicking yourself at what might have been with the the one you decided against. I've been there many times.
That kinda service you got really is a stinker.

Wayne197979

Gutted for you Mr F. I too had a horrendous experience during the week (will review) as reg's not available.

Certainly I think of giving up this punting lark if I have a bad experience, but the absolute top notch quality of the regulars I see gives the reality check I need.

:hi:

who are your regulars?

Davido0007

Both profiles you listed were created on same day and have same last login date. As well as same basic profile structure. With them both looking like Romanians.

vt

Both profiles you listed were created on same day and have same last login date. As well as same basic profile structure. With them both looking like Romanians.

I agree the OP profiles look like B&S scams. You get there and a fat, ugly gipsy opens the door!  :thumbsdown:

vt

That is shocking, good for standing your ground and at least getting a partial refund. She should have given you all your money back with that kind of stunt...though not sure if I'd allowed her keep talking for 25mins before taking her to task!  :unknown:

vt

Those tits look very much enhanced, surgery is rife out there, hard to find a Brazilian without a boob-job!   :sarcastic:

Offline Mrfoxxx

That is shocking, good for standing your ground and at least getting a partial refund. She should have given you all your money back with that kind of stunt...though not sure if I'd allowed her keep talking for 25mins before taking her to task!  :unknown:

I know VT, but seriously she did not stop! First it was healthy food and exercise. Really love? You don't look like you take part in either! She only has three pairs of shoes, she only has two pairs of jeans, Polish is hard to learn, she needs to learn to speak slower, she can't wear make up, her eyes are always red, she once went for 36 hours without sleep, then couldn't sleep, she moved here on her own, she has two cousins in London but has never met them, her boyfriend lives in Aberdeen, as does she, she loves Edinburgh, she travels everywhere by coach, trains are too expensive, she gave me a run down of travel fairs that she's paid. Anyone still awake?

If she had of been a stunner or even reasonable looking I may have initiated contact, you know the sort where you really want to get your hands on them and can't resist, but as she was the absolute opposite and I'd paid her to work I was passive.

Oh well. Nice one for the words of support people.. and yes, note taken Wayne.. and I bet even if  BustyIsabelle would have been a so so  punt, at least there would have been contact with an end result!

I got half through my review last night and my iPad crashed.. will try again later today!!

Offline glowworm

I'm just looking for a cum dump so prepared to TOFTT.
Which one though. Help me decide.

First I thought

But now I see

Can't decide so let me know what you think. Both have no feedback and same price.

For me there both B&S and high risk, often too good to be true.

Wayne - Sorry for the message tried to PM you. But I notice your using the same username on AW. You might want to consider changing it to something else so that you dont get vindictive WG's on your case. Dont want you becoming a marked man  :hi:

Wayne197979

For me there both B&S and high risk, often too good to be true.

Wayne - Sorry for the message tried to PM you. But I notice your using the same username on AW. You might want to consider changing it to something else so that you dont get vindictive WG's on your case. Dont want you becoming a marked man  :hi:

thanks for the advice mate. Will get it changed. I didn't see either of the girls I listed. Its all quiets this weekend in Norwich. I reckon accommodation is expensive over Easter. Those around are at MJB. Less said about that the better. I'm not that desperate. I'll keep my pennies and see next week. I have a few options to choose.

vt

I know VT, but seriously she did not stop! First it was healthy food and exercise. Really love? You don't look like you take part in either! She only has three pairs of shoes, she only has two pairs of jeans, Polish is hard to learn, she needs to learn to speak slower, she can't wear make up, her eyes are always red, she once went for 36 hours without sleep, then couldn't sleep, she moved here on her own, she has two cousins in London but has never met them, her boyfriend lives in Aberdeen, as does she, she loves Edinburgh, she travels everywhere by coach, trains are too expensive, she gave me a run down of travel fairs that she's paid. Anyone still awake?

If she had of been a stunner or even reasonable looking I may have initiated contact, you know the sort where you really want to get your hands on them and can't resist, but as she was the absolute opposite and I'd paid her to work I was passive.

Oh well. Nice one for the words of support people.. and yes, note taken Wayne.. and I bet even if  BustyIsabelle would have been a so so  punt, at least there would have been contact with an end result!

I got half through my review last night and my iPad crashed.. will try again later today!!

She does sound like she's well practised at it and it's always easy to be wise with hindsight.

Please do persist with the warning review of her devious tactics and include her profile link, that way other punters who search on here for her AW number will be spared meeting this sly bitch!  :diablo:

Definitely a lesson learned for all though not to let a prossie talk the time down from the start, so cheers for recounting it!   :drinks:

I've had some really charming & beautiful chatterboxes which can be entertaining, but they've always delivered the goods first, maybe they've been trying to avoid doing an extraball, which my aging equipment would be unlikely to produce in the timeframe anyway!!  :lol:
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 01:14:41 pm by vt »

Offline Mrfoxxx

Review posted.. I've posted it in the East of England section.  Not sure if I should post it in the Scotland section also.. as that's where she is from and must work more regularly. What are the rules on posting reviews in multiple areas? Does anyone know?

Also, I'm in the mood to get reviews done now. Can anyone name a touring Russian who visits Norwich fairly frequently, has stunning photos but looks nothing like them in real life? I just cannot recall her name.

vt

Review posted.. I've posted it in the East of England section.  Not sure if I should post it in the Scotland section also.. as that's where she is from and must work more regularly. What are the rules on posting reviews in multiple areas? Does anyone know?

Also, I'm in the mood to get reviews done now. Can anyone name a touring Russian who visits Norwich fairly frequently, has stunning photos but looks nothing like them in real life? I just cannot recall her name.

Admin doesn't want copy & pasted reviews posted in multiple regional sections.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

Here's a useful guide to writing reviews...

You did right posting it in the East of England review section as that's where you met her. Anyone who does a search for her AW number will pull up your review wherever they are located.

Though you could add a warning thread with links to your review and her AW profile on the Scotland regional section when she returns that way for a full belt & braces approach to make sure guys up there see it...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=16.0

Offline Mrfoxxx

You did right posting it in the East of England review section as that's where you met her. Anyone who does a search for her AW number will pull up your review wherever they are located.

Though you could add a warning thread with links to your review and her AW profile on the Scotland regional section when she returns that way for a full belt & braces approach to make sure guys up there see it...

vt you're a good man. Thank you for your time and that info. I will post in the Scottish section this eve.

Wayne197979

VT, from my short time on here I have found you and socks to be complete gentlemen. Unfortunately I have now seen some reviews where certain regular members have slated me and made remarks that I'm not happy with which dates back to last year before I joined here. These people have since been nice to me since joining knowing they have made these comments. I can not condone those kind of people and refuse to RUB shoulders with them. I therefore don't feel comfortable on here and would no longer post any positive reviews to help those that have run me down in the past.
I have punted for nearly 20 years and have managed perfectly well on my own. I will also no longer be posting feedback on AW to help others. I will keep everything to myself from now on.
I can't say I have found this place of any use to tell me anything I haven't found out for myself. It mostly consists of bitching. I would love to meet these people face to face.
Look after yourselves boys and be careful who you trust on here.

Offline itk

VT, from my short time on here I have found you and socks to be complete gentlemen. Unfortunately I have now seen some reviews where certain regular members have slated me and made remarks that I'm not happy with which dates back to last year before I joined here. These people have since been nice to me since joining knowing they have made these comments. I can not condone those kind of people and refuse to RUB shoulders with them. I therefore don't feel comfortable on here and would no longer post any positive reviews to help those that have run me down in the past.
I have punted for nearly 20 years and have managed perfectly well on my own. I will also no longer be posting feedback on AW to help others. I will keep everything to myself from now on.
I can't say I have found this place of any use to tell me anything I haven't found out for myself. It mostly consists of bitching. I would love to meet these people face to face.

Have you been here before then? You say people have slated you before you were a member here, then they've been nice to you since. You seem very precious and if you're not going to post reviews little point being here then

SaneOnes

Awwwww, I'm happy for you. We have also done quite well on here without you having to "tell us" how to move, fuck and piss. Moron.

Offline Students Notebook

Awwwww, I'm happy for you. We have also done quite well on here without you having to "tell us" how to move, fuck and piss. Moron.

SO. that's not very nice !!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=123754.msg1549125#msg1549125

Quote from WAYNE. "jealousy is so not attractive. I was enjoying this place until recently when I have learnt it it contains nothing but bitching. I was going to share my experiences on here and do reviews, but not anymore. Its time I left."

And  so he did. :yahoo:

A 9 INCH TODGER must be a great responsibility  !!  :lol:

S.N.

Offline Hertsgent

9 inches? I'm assuming that's a flaccid measurement....I only deal in feet myself  :D

I guess a salutory tale of the new member who posts with verbal diarrhoea.....

Offline PleadInsanity

9 inches? I'm assuming that's a flaccid measurement....I only deal in feet myself :D

I guess a salutory tale of the new member who posts with verbal diarrhoea.....

:lol: :lol:
Beat me to it! :D

SaneOnes

SO. that's not very nice !!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=123754.msg1549125#msg1549125

Quote from WAYNE. "jealousy is so not attractive. I was enjoying this place until recently when I have learnt it it contains nothing but bitching. I was going to share my experiences on here and do reviews, but not anymore. Its time I left."

And  so he did. :yahoo:

A 9 INCH TODGER must be a great responsibility  !!  :lol:

S.N.

:lol:

vt

If only people could learn to laugh at themselves sometimes and not take themselves too seriously they wouldn't have so much trouble fitting in here!  :rolleyes:

Though fitting in here would be the least of some guy's worries...not many girls would actually welcome a real 9-incher...that is, if it wasn't a figment of his imagination!  :unknown:   :sarcastic:

Offline muddy funxter

God, I m going to write reports about my cock and my cock only then see where that gets you all ........

You will not know who to fuck, I'll be fucking them all with my flaccid 9" dong with 1"inch girth.

I'll be no use to no one and you will all drown in your own tears, Fruitless punting tears because my god cock won't tell you who to fuck!!!

Mwua Ha Ha Ha ha ha ha

That's it Jonah Falcon signing out!

Offline muddy funxter

P.s Wayne sorry if my last joke was the one that turned you into such a precious punter my apologies.

But the above was purely for banter for everyone else!

God, I m going to write reports about my cock and my cock only then see where that gets you all ........

You will not know who to fuck, I'll be fucking them all with my flaccid 9" dong with 1"inch girth.

I'll be no use to no one and you will all drown in your own tears, Fruitless punting tears because my god cock won't tell you who to fuck!!!

Mwua Ha Ha Ha ha ha ha

That's it Jonah Falcon signing out!

Ha Ha Ha.

Punting tears..... So very sad.

I just looked up Jonah Falcon (Wikipedia, wouldn't you know) and apparently his cock was  13.5 inches erect !!   :scare:

Bloody hell, a dangerous weapon, if you turned over in bed too fast, you could knock someone out cold.

Anyway it makes poor Waynes look small.

However the NHS says that the average size is 5 and 2/8th of an inch erect and the circumference 4 1/2 inches erect. (But I expect you already know that).

Now where did I put my ruler ??  : :lol:

S.N.

vt

Now where did I put my ruler ??  : :lol:

S.N.

As long as you didn't leave it up your arse after measuring to see if you could take Jonah's full length, you should be OK!   :P ;) :lol:

As long as you didn't leave it up your arse after measuring to see if you could take Jonah's full length, you should be OK!   :P ;) :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

S.N.

Offline muddy funxter

There is not much about cocks I do not know lol an Wayne is a prime example!