Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage with HR Southend Area  (Read 2654 times)

Offline ms1970

Hi was looking to do my first punt and just break in slowly with a massage and HR finish.  Any recommendations in the Southend area.
I prefer the more mature lady to younger but open to any recommendations.

Thanks.

Plastic Poonter

Bump - me too please. Any luck btw ?

Offline LeggyLovelyLover

This Thai lady may be a good choice for both of you, esp as you've the chance to evaluate her by the cheaper gumtree services/prices:-

External Link/Members Only

PS Not visited her myself (not too keen on her red hair and smallish-looking bust, even by Thai standards!)

Offline dieseldriver

The viva st one says I live very near to tube station. The district line stopped going to Southend many years ago!!

Plastic Poonter

This Thai lady may be a good choice for both of you, esp as you've the chance to evaluate her by the cheaper gumtree services/prices:-

PS Not visited her myself (not too keen on her red hair and smallish-looking bust, even by Thai standards!)

I know Meenaco and she's okay. Overly friendly and a bit strange. Always lots of drama going on. I won't post here as it's not fair. She's not had a good time of it lately. I won't be going back but wouldn't necessarily advise not to try her. The place is near the Royals in Southend town centre. You can park of an evening,most often. She's a goer and negotiates. There's no rush to get you out or to get started. I was there for a couple of hours once.

The other girl I don't know but not my type. I prefer Chinese tbh. Thanks though.

Offline LeggyLovelyLover

Thanks for your feedback and sorry I couldn't help. Obviously, my thinking was that here was an Oriental who wouldn't discriminate for your lack of AW feedback, which you mentioned on the other Southend thread, not least because she would appreciate receiving some FB herself.

Incidentally, would you say the VS face photo or the majority of the AW photos are more representative of her look? Facially, she looks nice in the VS, despite the hair not really being to my liking!

Agree with you re Chinese girls too!

Offline dieseldriver

How about this one? Looks a bit rough. No contact number either?   :unknown:

Plastic Poonter

Thanks for your feedback and sorry I couldn't help. Obviously, my thinking was that here was an Oriental who wouldn't discriminate for your lack of AW feedback, which you mentioned on the other Southend thread, not least because she would appreciate receiving some FB herself.

Incidentally, would you say the VS face photo or the majority of the AW photos are more representative of her look? Facially, she looks nice in the VS, despite the hair not really being to my liking!

Agree with you re Chinese girls too!

You mean the red head ?

Plastic Poonter

How about this one? Looks a bit rough. No contact number either?   :unknown:

I saw her and there was a number previously ? She looks okay tbh but I'm not fussy.

Offline Suffolkpunter

I saw her and there was a number previously ? She looks okay tbh but I'm not fussy.

Click on the REPLY button of the add & it comes up with all contact details.

Plastic Poonter