Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Favourite massage with extras? Bournemouth area  (Read 38819 times)

Offline mace120

Yes, I can report in a bit similar on Nancy - had seen her a couple of times in the last 6 weeks - was looking to see if a 4-hand was available as she had this new lady Lisa, but she wasn't around & seems to have left already. Anyway on both visits she was definitely in a happier mood. First time it was a kneel up on the table with a bit of nice fingering to the anus (with glove though) & a really nicely paced hand job to a satisfying finish. The last time, about 2 weeks ago, like santiago2 I was on my back & she was just starting on the HE with lots of oil & stood along-side me wearing a tight leopard pattern dress, which showed off her figure quite well. So while she was attending to me I ran my hand lightly over her bum - no objection & as she got me going I kept the gentle caressing of her bum going & got to grip it quite hard as she got me to the point of no return. It's quite a nice little bum. No feel of her titties though - you were honoured santiago2 - but her nipples were noticeable through the thin dress, so I guess the bra was flimsy again. I agree I think she has hidden assets. I wouldn't just try it though unless you are a regular, as I know she can be quite feisty, but for £40 (£30 + HE) I had a very enjoyable hour with her - good massage too!  :yahoo:

Offline dross

has anyone had any fun recently in Poole/Bournemouth area?  Any recent intel appreciated as will be around next week and hoping to visit somewhere...?

Offline wombat42

has anyone had any fun recently in Poole/Bournemouth area?  Any recent intel appreciated as will be around next week and hoping to visit somewhere...?

Well Tuckton Chinese are advertising to say they are open again. Shd be almost a dead cert for a bit of naughty. Also I suspect Star Beauty are back open in Boscombe.

Offline Shortandsensible

Yeh we hired kayaks last week and went down Christchurch river. Was great fun!
Oh sorry you mean massages, sorry terrible joke. I’ll be interested to hear what people say, I still haven’t been anywhere since start of March.

Offline dross

Yeh we hired kayaks last week and went down Christchurch river. Was great fun!
Oh sorry you mean massages, sorry terrible joke. I’ll be interested to hear what people say, I still haven’t been anywhere since start of March.
hah made me laugh  :thumbsup:
will hopefully find somewhere to report back on next week   :dance:

Offline Shortandsensible

Any news? I’m tempted to try somewhere today or tomorrow.

Offline Shortandsensible

Well I went Kwon Thai massage in Winton, and it was ‘ok’ bit expensive looking back.

Offline wombat42

Well I went Kwon Thai massage in Winton, and it was ‘ok’ bit expensive looking back.

IME experience Star Beauty Thai and Tuckton Chinese are the most reliable parlours in Bournemouth area. Both reopened.

Offline Mickeyp

Dream Oriental on westcliff is good at the moment.   A girl called Rose is working there and will do b2b and owo for £60 on top of the massage price.   I was going to do a review as the massage was really good.

Offline houseboot

Dream Oriental on westcliff is good at the moment.   A girl called Rose is working there and will do b2b and owo for £60 on top of the massage price.   I was going to do a review as the massage was really good.

External Link/Members Only

Offline buccdriver

Probably co-incidence, but wonder if this might be the 'Rose' who worked in Winton area  on Whitelegg Way some time ago at a private bungalow near a car dealers. Never been able to re-locate her. She was an enthusiastic fuck and also done CIM in addition to massage
« Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 06:27:11 pm by buccdriver »

Offline wombat42

why Lisa?

Because she gets straight in there after about 5 minutes of massage. Doing CC swipes up and down your arse crack, fingering your asshole, allowing a good reverse oral on her including licking and fingering her pussy and asshole. She has more flesh on her bones than June who also works there.

Offline steveb592

cool sounds good 👌 and does June offers the same?

Offline wombat42

cool sounds good 👌 and does June offers the same?

Yes but she is more skinny, less flesh on her bones. Her tits are almost non existent.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 09:04:35 am by wombat42 »

Offline apricotboss

Mymmm does June let you finger her ass??? I did see her quite a few times but I didnt try my luck with her ass

Offline wombat42

Mymmm does June let you finger her ass??? I did see her quite a few times but I didnt try my luck with her ass

I havent seen her for a while but she will sit on your face like Lisa. Certainly i remember licking her ass and most likely fingering.

Offline apricotboss

With Lisa I had a lot of fun... I wonder if after good licking and fingering both holes she would let me fuck her ass

Offline dross

think June & Lisa would be game for a super naughty 4 hander?

Offline dross

are you going to review?

Offline apricotboss

think June & Lisa would be game for a super naughty 4 hander?

I have same feeling

Offline Shortandsensible

Going up the road a bit past the station towards Boscombe, I never realised that Baan Thai, euphoria massage and that other (can’t remember the name now) are literally right next to & opposite each other! 3 in 10 second walk.
I parked up last night and walked up and down past them a couple of times. Quite an attractive girl on the euphoria desk.
They were wearing face visors in Baan, and the other one (the more run down place with net curtains) saw two older older women through the window. The moment passed and I decided to go back home. Has anyone got any experiences with Baan or this other place two doors down.? 
I know euphoria is revieeed on here, (good but very expensive it seems)

Offline houseboot

Euphoria No 851

Baan Thai No 842 ..... it's been there at least 5 years but never seen any Reviews about it.

No 846 Sabai Thai?    I don't believe that was there when I was last in Bournemouth probably more than a year ago now.

Offline Mickeyp

I know at sabai Thai there is a girl called Anni working there who used to work in Christchurch, not sure if she works every day because she didn't when in Christchurch.   My review of her https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=213821.0

Offline rickyponting

From what I have heard Baan Thai is legit,but happy to be proved wrong by anyone who has visited ?

Offline dr12a

From what I have heard Baan Thai is legit,but happy to be proved wrong by anyone who has visited ?

Youre right Baan Thai is legit. Even advertised on Groupon

Offline houseboot

Whilst I agree that I've seen nothing to suggest that Baan Thai is anything other than legitimate .....

what's Groupon got to do with it?

Lots of massage shops/providers have advertised on Groupon ...... some legit ..... some have subsequently been identified as providing extras.

Offline dross

Have had extras in Groupon places so not an indicator!  Great way to make your money go further! ;)

Offline Winston Kodogo

My experiences since I started doing this about six months ago -

I too can confirm that Lisa at a Star Massage is a very naughty girl! I don't think she could have got her fingers much further up my back door without rupturing me. It was a bit much really but she's great fun so I just let her get on with it. Anyhow, I paid £100 for B2B (including a very good massage) and she was quite happy for me to play around with her titties and twat. She also offered massage and HE for £60 (or topless for £80).

May in New Milton does a great massage in her granny flat for £30 and will toss you off for an extra tenner! She's old as the hills but not a deal breaker for me - it could be anyone doing it when you have your eyes shut. She's fun too.

Kanya (who operates in Bournemouth town centre) gave me a mediocre massage the first time I saw her but the wank was very satisfying and I was happy to pay £60 both. Unfortunately the second time I saw her was very rushed (her fault) and I wasn't even able to blow my wad because of it.

Chill Massage in Moordown is legit but the lady in there is very friendly and gives an excellent massage for £45. I've heard good things about Kwan over the road from there and saw a stunning 20 year old girl in the window last time I was at Chill so think that'll be my next port of call.

Offline houseboot

Kanya?

AW, Vivastreet or Gumtree?

Offline dross

BUMP!!
Anyone been to Chana Thai recently and can share who's worthy and who to avoid? This week Ria and Tinky are working and Lucky answered the phone... Ria is reviewed here (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=286145.0)  but not sure about Tinky, she's been there for a while apparently? Any intel appreciated!

Offline dross

Spotted 20% off at WeCare via their website on their gumtree ad..

Offline oap69

From their website - "Fill out the form below to get 20% off all treatments and massage for your first session ONLY!"

Offline houseboot

It's always been there ... I had the 20% discount in March 2017 when I first went there.

I've always booked by email, 4 times in total, but the 20% discount is first time only.