Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: little_lucie - Manchester  (Read 1876 times)

19 review(s) for little_star (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Online oxfordcock

Links
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Date
April 2024

The Girl
Beautiful, in fact so up my street I was a bit lost for words. First time since my early 20s I've ever been kinda nervous around a girl. Thinking back it was a bit embarrassing.
She was short, slim, athletic and even though very sub in nature you can tell she's very open minded. I think she can take a real rough fucking.

The Booking - 45mins (£150)
I've wanted a booking with Lucie for quite a few years now. She's held my top spot in must have bookings and I'm pleased to say she definitely qualifies.

The booking was at my Hotel, it's great having a girl visit you instead of us punters always going out. She was prompt and on time as we met outside reception.

Getting into my room I was able to relax a little more and really get to know her better. Intelligent, amazing body as she started to strip off and an attractive face. A proper stunner!

As mentioned I was in fact a little nervous, which I tried to remedy by burying my head in her pussy. She tasted great and was very responsive, especially when my tongue was up her asshole which I fucking loved. Her face was of pure enjoyment as her body wriggled around. Next up to OWO on me, really good sucking skills, although not much ball action. But still a decent suck until it was time to fuck in quite a few positions. Mish, cowgirl, squat cowgirl, doggy, prone and as she is so small and light I laid her down on her back on the edge of the bed, lifted her legs and arse up and fucked her deep there with her feet in my mouth. With time very almost at an end I shot my spunk all over her tits and stomach.

Lucie is great, probably a touch on the sub side for me as I usually like a more dominant woman to face off with. But in total I really enjoyed her body and company and will definitely return.

Maybe next time for the mmff she offers: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online T13

That duo pricing is crazy goes up 150 an hour then jumps up 750 for 4th hour

Online Pennington

I've sent Lucie for 4 years or so. I have tried to arrange something with her more than a few times recently though.
without success unfortunately. I always requested her short denim skirt when we met.
She is sub which I enjoy and Lucie will take a little spanking as well as doing as she is told to please.
Not many cute middle class girls in this game so I will try once more to try and sort something out.
Love rimming her too.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2024, 11:50:21 am by Pennington »