Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia Star - Liverpool Str  (Read 2343 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7467781) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline tergil

External Link/Members Only

I saw her advert on AW and also on Kommons. The pictures are so filtered I didn't know whether she would be anything like the pictures but it is her. She is an attractive Brasilian lady, tanned skin, nicely done blonde hair, lots of lip filler, big fake tits, tan lines, about 5'8", probable nose job, firm curvy body, likely late 30s. She met me in an apartment and was friendly from the start. Shower was taken and the facilities were good and clean. Quite low light in the room. There was someone else in the apartment but I did not see them.

We start with some FK and it is enjoyable, although she took a short while to get into it, and it's not that deep. She seems happier with it later in the session though. Her tits are big and nipples are responsive. She has a thick firm body, not as slim as pics suggest, but not fat, no gut. She gives me a blowjob but it is with a condom, not OWO. She is quite good at it though. I go down on her and she is fresh and enjoys my efforts but does not allow any fingering. Next we move on to sex and she is happy to take direction and move into any position I ask for. I particularly like pumping her from behind, she has a great round ass with tan lines. She is a good energetic fuck and keep up the effort until I finish.

OWO and fingering are both on the AW profile but not provided. Probably a low positive or high neutral given the high price point - 30 minutes £120 no extras

Not sure if TOFTT since she may have had another profile  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=98715.msg3955375#msg3955375

I have tried to pick photos that look most like her but it's not easy since they have all been modified so much!!

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 22, 2024, 09:33:47 pm by tergil »

Offline Veinspulser

Thanks for sharing, swallow on list, interested how would be done after what you say haha...

Offline tergil

Thanks for sharing, swallow on list, interested how would be done after what you say haha...

Hehe yes CIM + swallow would be tricky with a condom  :D