Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxxAlice20xxx - Aldgate  (Read 1029 times)

16 review(s) for xxxAlice20xxx (7 positive, 3 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline tergil

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Mixed reviews for this one but I decided to see her because have recent positives. Easy to book her over the phone, her English is good and she directed me to the place with no problem. The apartment was in an old looking block near Aldgate and was okay inside

Previous descriptions of Alice are correct, she is young tall and cute with nice perky B tits and very long hair. She is very friendly and interesting to talk but she looks slight strange when she smiles. She has very wide hips. I paid 120 for an hour with her.

Services delivered= FK - very light, minimal tongue. OWO - quite good but not deep. Sex twice in a few positions, okay but she did not seem to enjoy very much, cowgirl very disappointing. Just bounced around with no grind

She has a £50 for 15 minute session which could be worth it if you want to fuck a cute girl in her early 20s but otherwise I was not happy with this SP. Negative is maybe harsh but that how I felt when I was leaving

Online The_Don

Thanks for the warning

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Negative is maybe harsh but that how I felt when I was leaving

Your punt, review and rating, IMO.

Its clear to see from the current stats, on UKP. This W/G is very mixed and mostly boarding on the side of neutral and negative.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 10:07:23 am by The_Don »