Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VIP Fitness Girl - Chelsea  (Read 1193 times)

10 review(s) for SEXY@FITBLOND (3 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Steely Dan]

Offline JammyD

First review.. originally posted off VFM’s review as had almost identical experience but since recommended I post a review.

Did some homework beforehand read the reviews some positive some negative but decided to take the plunge with this lady as she had recently reduced her rates from £200 to a more reasonable £150ph and was gonna kill two birds with one stone by banging a Brazilian Booty and Fitness Model in one...

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Arranged via text the day before, comms ok but brief. A few hours before the meet she text me to push back 30mins.. no problem worked better for me anyway. Arrived at the location on time (near Chelsea Cloisters) some nice appartment blocks however no reply to call or texts. Circled around a couple times then sat on a bench for about 20 mins (had already necked a blue helper was not giving up that easily). Finally get a text back saying she forgot?? Called her back but she was quite abrupt on the phone saying she wasnt at home and hung up... her rudeness had me fuming and kept thinking I should have listened to VFM and not my dick!
Stormed off to the station whilst trying to source a Plan B.. 10mins later I get a text off her to say she can be ready in 15 mins! WTF!!!  :dash:
Unfortunatley for her I had miraculously sourced a Plan B so no turning back.

Be prepared to be blown out! (Not in a good way)

Am fairly new to the game, wasnt expecting to write a Neg for my first. The rest have been positives since becoming a member so will add some more soon.

JD

« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 12:20:45 am by JammyD »

Offline PLeisure

cheers, JD
It's often said that the Neutral and Negative reviews are a lot more valuable than the Positives. They're also sometimes harder to write, so thanks for taking the time  :thumbsup:

Offline LLPunting

Good job on outing this timewaster OP.   :drinks:

If she's lost the plot and pissing punters about then the more  we can evidence the shit she pulls the less business she should get from clued up punters.

Genuine negatives are very useful.

Offline Rocket Scientist

First review.. originally posted off VFM’s review as had almost identical experience but since recommended I post a review.

Did some homework beforehand read the reviews some positive some negative but decided to take the plunge with this lady as she had recently reduced her rates from £200 to a more reasonable £150ph and was gonna kill two birds with one stone by banging a Brazilian Booty and Fitness Model in one...

Sorry to read of your poor experience - clearly a capricious bitch.  You took a punt. It didn't work out. You moved on  :hi:

Online The_Don

Am fairly new to the game, wasnt expecting to write a Neg for my first. The rest have been positives since becoming a member so will add some more soon.

JD

Its some times takes a bad punt. For members to post a review (even if its there first) and this is how, it happened for me.

That Punting:

is wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid  ;)