Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Top TS Thai - Milton Keynes  (Read 992 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7347511) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Online Nick1042

External Link/Members Only

Saw her yesterday, communication via text no issues. £100 -30 mins and extra £50 for her to cum.

Quiet discreet apartment, plenty of paid parking right outside. Looks like her pictures, not very talkative, might be her English isn't very good. Got straight into it, strange for me because I love kissing but for some reason I didn't even try in this punt, nor did I get her to give me oral. Instead I went down on her and she got hard straight away. Not a massive cock, although the head was a little larger than a lot of the Thai girls I have seen. She was making noises whilst I went down on her and seemed to enjoy it and after a while she told me she was really horny and wanted to fuck me. I went with the flow, she slipped on a condom, lubed up and took me mish. She gave me a HJ whilst she fucked me, after a couple of minutes I told her to stop as I couldn't take her fucking me anymore (I'm such a wimp when it comes to being topped). So she took off the condom and straddled me and fed me her cock, she reached round to give me a HJ again and I grabbed her arse while I sucked her. Wasn't long and she came and there was quite a load. Couple minutes later I came and that was that, think I was in there for just under 20 minutes.

On the drive home, I felt like I missed out a bit on this punt, rushed it a bit and I don't know why. Didn't kiss her, didn't get her to give me oral, didn't fuck her. Definitely a positive because she looks like her pictures, didn't mess me a about and delivered on what I wanted. Just wish I tried couple more things with her.

Offline markmywords

Thanks for the review, I'm considering this one. Not a lot of options in MK and surrounding areas now it seems.

Offline zarbi42