Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Last Punt in London  (Read 867 times)

Zurada

Hi fellas,

It's been a wild ride for me, I've had some of the greats and some bads, but it will come to an end soon. I have to leave the country for a while and want one last amazing punt.

I'm calling on you lads to point me to who you think is the finest pussy in all of London.

Preferred:
 - White
 - Excellent GFE (DFK, OWO, good actress)
 - Rimming (giving) - not vital, but excellent bonus
 - Small tits (B and below)

Cheers guys,

Z

password02

Hi fellas,

It's been a wild ride for me, I've had some of the greats and some bads, but it will come to an end soon. I have to leave the country for a while and want one last amazing punt.

I'm calling on you lads to point me to who you think is the finest pussy in all of London.

Preferred:
 - White
 - Excellent GFE (DFK, OWO, good actress)
 - Rimming (giving) - not vital, but excellent bonus
 - Small tits (B and below)

Cheers guys,

Z

Care to share these greats with the UKP members? - You have4 reviews and the only AW girl close to a great would be Lilly Hart

Online Steve2

Care to share these greats with the UKP members? - You have4 reviews and the only AW girl close to a great would be Lilly Hart

Check his posts P

Some good Berlin reviews along with the London one

:hi:

password02

Check his posts P

Some good Berlin reviews along with the London one

OK my fault - Lots of Top London girls - perhaps a 3some or even a 4some?

Cannot go wrong with a duo day with Ameera & Dee or Dee & Lucy or Cindy & Michelle ? OR  4some or 6some

Have a look at my reviews mainly in London and if you have any questions please PM me

Hope your last punt is an epic

fredpunter

OK my fault - Lots of Top London girls - perhaps a 3some or even a 4some?

Cannot go wrong with a duo day with Ameera & Dee or Dee & Lucy or Cindy & Michelle ? OR  4some or 6some

Have a look at my reviews mainly in London and if you have any questions please PM me

Hope your last punt is an epic

not sure any of them qualify on the small tits front, which is partly why I like most of them.

Zurada

I've also been with Hayley and Miss K, but they have been reviewed to death, and Lily will forever have a special place in my heart since she's the first great that I've had the pleasure with.

password02

I've also been with Hayley and Miss K, but they have been reviewed to death, and Lily will forever have a special place in my heart since she's the first great that I've had the pleasure with.

Yes true and valid point - But I would always review as different punters have different experiences. But I understand where your coming from.

I would recommend Lindsey but only if you want to wait until 2016? and you can manage to book her when she returns?