Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage with Nadya - London  (Read 1823 times)

11 review(s) for Massage with Nadya (9 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Surrey1974

Massage with Nadya

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Apologies these are very old punts that I done two visits to Nadya as follows

Dates: May 2019 (1st punt) & June 2019

Location: 5 mins walk from East India DLR (1st punt) & 5 mins walk from Finsbury Park (2nd punt).  Both times had to buzz in to the flats with the usual hiding behind the door.  The East India flat was asked to make sure the door did not slam as the building echos and neighbours may come out of their flats. Both places clean and spotless.  Same with showers as clean.

Communication: Communication is managed by Nadya.  1st punt phoned up, left a message but Nadya phoned back 5 mins later and done booking for 30 mins later.  2nd booking done by text and was over there in 1 hour.

Girl: Once saw Nadya for the first time with the usual hide behind the door I thought she was beautiful.  Tall as well and got lovely hair.  Nice body even though got a bit of a tummy but still fit.  Nadya is very friendly, chatty and makes you feel at ease.  Nadya was the first punt I have every had and certainty not disappointed.

The Punts: Shower and drinks were offer on my each visits which I took the drink of water.  Didn't need shower and Nadya was fine with that.  First punt was done on a massage table and second was on a bed.  Both times I went for B2B massage which cost £90 each for a hour.  Well worth the money.  Both massages are very good as started on the back using plenty of oil but not over used.  Work on the knots on the back of legs including plenty of CC swipes and on bum crack.  Very turned on by this stage.  She does the B2B on your back with plenty of sliding including CC wipes and when get close to your neck and ears by breathing and a bit of kissing.  Both times when finished on back, does a cheeky slap my bum saying to turn over.  Once turn over what a sight seeing her naked body with her breasts oiled up.  Slides up and down on front with putting her face close to my face and ear.  Each time got breasts in my face that I suck which she allows and also kiss her neck.  The old boy is so rock hard now.  Her best part is the edging where slowly wanks off the old boy and goes down like she is going to give a BJ but instead blows on the tips that made my cock twitch that Nadya notices with a smile. So hard to hold back not to cum.  Eventually near enough to the hour cum with a week worth shooting out.  Carrying on wanking the cock until completely empty and my balls felt like that as well.  Nadya cleans me up with wipes before I take a shower.  Nadya allows touching on body, bum and pussy but no fingers entered.  Would love to go down on her pussy.

Whilst getting dressed having a good chat about things including during the sessions.  No rush to get me out of the door on each occasion.

All in all great value for money at £90 for an hour.

Highly recommend

Offline Rupert

« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 04:40:28 pm by Rupert »

Offline Xtro

Why not?

Because the rules say so - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only criteria is that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc and massage establishments where providers do not have names
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

Offline Surrey1974

Apologies as was not aware of this

Online tantraman

Girl: Once saw Nadya for the first time with the usual hide behind the door I thought she was beautiful.  Tall as well and got lovely hair.  Nice body even though got a bit of a tummy but still fit. 

Photos collected here :music: ... and unless she's lost a lot of weight since Feb 2018, she had more than a "bit of a tummy".

Offline Xtro

Photos collected here :music: ... and unless she's lost a lot of weight since Feb 2018, she had more than a "bit of a tummy".

Remember tm, the OP's visit was just over a year ago.
Since then, we've had months of lock down.
So even if she was a little trimmer then, she might be the size of a house now!   :scare: