Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cutest Lucy - Old Street  (Read 5087 times)

carlsen

External Link/Members Only

The greatest! I can't add much to what others have said about her except to say she is the greatest I've ever had. I've never met such a naturally passionate woman. She just loves sex and is completely in tune with her body and her sexuality. She will please you in innumerable ways but the best thing is that it is a 2 way thing she is hungry for pleasure too. She is very giving and open sexually but she has a strong personality and will let you know if you do something she doesn't like.
 Last time I saw her in her flat near Old Street. She was wearing a leotard thing which said "sexy" on the front, which was a massive understatement really. We kissed passionately. She REALLY knows how to kiss. Such a turn on. I'm not normally a submissive type but, after coming from the shower, she showed me some handcuffs and I just went with it. She then commanded me and teased me for the next 10 minutes. Using me and pleasuring herself. She loves sucking cock and I mean LOVES it. The frustration of having her round, peachy bottom so close to me yet not being able to touch it just heightened things to the point where when I was released I had to grab and devour it like tomorrow I might die. She is so god damn peachy and fuckable. Her pussy lips are full and delicious. What can I say? The greatest I've had.

Offline jonty1

£200 is steep, if she lowers her price i will definitely see her. Though that sort of experience may be worth it... very tempting thanks for the review.

carlsen

I have only ever seen her for £150. She is worth 200, though.

Offline claretandblue

I have only ever seen her for £150. She is worth 200, though.
she provides a full on service but she isn't a looker,there are better options out there especially now she is asking for £200 an hour

Offline MattEagle

She is definitely worth that money but it just isn't affordable. If I won the lottery I'd definitely spend a good few grands seeing her often :p

Offline a_test_person

£200 is a lot. I guess she is trying to deal with demand that way. I suspect a lot of regulars get different pricing too.

carlsen

she provides a full on service but she isn't a looker,there are better options out there especially now she is asking for £200 an hour

Isn't a looker? Maybe I'm a bit smitten but I think she's gorgeous. Not classically pretty but very sexy and sultry looking.

carlsen

£200 is a lot. I guess she is trying to deal with demand that way. I suspect a lot of regulars get different pricing too.

I agree. the big draw with her is you know she loves fucking and her passion is genuine. If she starts seeing punters on a conveyor belt I doubt that even she could sustain that sincerity.

Offline claretandblue

Isn't a looker? Maybe I'm a bit smitten but I think she's gorgeous. Not classically pretty but very sexy and sultry looking.
Not for me,I didn't find her particularly attractive hence my neutral rating

Offline loopy

...200 an hour?  I don't think so.

Offline dfg

Can you tell me roughly how long ago you saw her?  I was trying to get hold of her, but she was even more unresponsive than usual. 

Offline davison

Can you tell me roughly how long ago you saw her?  I was trying to get hold of her, but she was even more unresponsive than usual.

Just to add - She's not responding to my text from this week, not receiving voice mail, and aw looks like she has not logged on for almost a month. Looks like a serious off the grid vacation!

carlsen

Sorry- it was the end of October I think. She is a family girl so it may be that she has gone back to see her mother for an extended Christmas holiday.

Offline The Godfather Returns

Sorry- it was the end of October I think. She is a family girl so it may be that she has gone back to see her mother for an extended Christmas holiday.

n she look afters the seven dwarfs. Wake up and smell the coffee.
Theres plenty out there  :dance:

carlsen

n she look afters the seven dwarfs. Wake up and smell the coffee.
Theres plenty out there  :dance:

There's none I know like Lucy, unfortunately.

Offline BillGoldberg

There's none I know like Lucy, unfortunately.

Yeah it's true
She's one of a kind

Shame about the piss poor comms

Offline claretandblue

Are you guys on some special rates or something? Your over hyping and promotion of this girl is getting a little ridiculous  :thumbsdown:

Offline BillGoldberg

Are you guys on some special rates or something? Your over hyping and promotion of this girl is getting a little ridiculous  :thumbsdown:

yeah, i get a £250/hr discount to sing her praises on here, which means she actually pays me £50/hr to fuck her, everyone's a winner !!

(sarcasm  :hi: )

if you'll notice I described her comms as piss poor, and yes £200/hr is too much, both of which are the factors that contribute to me probably never booking her ever again, however the one utterly incredible booking I had with her last spring/summer when she was still at £150/hr is still fresh in my mind and ranks as the best punt of 2016 for me, no contest

:hi:

I'm of the general opinion that london punting is currently absolute shite, and has been for quite some time, so when a rare girl pops up who ticks almost all of my boxes, then I'm going to sing her praises, and Lucy was one of the very few

But now that her comms are even worse than they were back then, and her rate is ridiculous, for me, London punting has yet again returned to being the general shitshow that it has been for years, and finding a girl worthy of even £100/hr, let alone a top drawer regular port of call, has become akin to a near fruitless holy grail quest

I long for the days when I had 4-5 fantastic regulars to choose from, this memory seems like a fantastical dream based on the general standard of the last 5 years or so, city-wide dregs

« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 09:30:02 am by BillGoldberg »

Offline claretandblue

yeah, i get a £250/hr discount to sing her praises on here, which means she actually pays me £50/hr to fuck her, everyone's a winner !!

(sarcasm  :hi: )

if you'll notice I described her comms as piss poor, and yes £200/hr is too much, both of which are the factors that contribute to me probably never booking her ever again, however the one utterly incredible booking I had with her last spring/summer when she was still at £150/hr is still fresh in my mind and ranks as the best punt of 2016 for me, no contest

I'm of the general opinion that london punting is currently absolute shite, and has been for quite some time, so when a rare girl pops up who ticks almost all of my boxes, then I'm going to sing her praises, and Lucy was one of the very few

But now that her comms are even worse than they were back then, and her rate is ridiculous, for me, London punting has yet again returned to being the general shitshow that it has been for years, and finding a girl worthy of even £100/hr, let alone a top drawer regular port of call, has become akin to a near fruitless holy grail quest

I long for the days when I had 4-5 fantastic regulars to choose from, this memory seems like a fantastical dream based on the general standard of the last 5 years or so, city-wide dregs

Ah well I agree with most of that ,the "one of a kind" bit implied to me you thought she was cracking value even at £200ph

I agree the scene doesn't seem anywhere near as good as it was even 3 years ago,either that or I have taken my eye off the ball and are missing something  :hi:

carlsen

Personally speaking, she's easily the best I've had. That's not hyperbole just a statement of fact.