Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Brothel Keepers court case  (Read 1807 times)

Offline mega

In the East Midlands Section there is a specific topic that covers Police Raids, Convictions, Blackmail etc etc.  I'm not sure if there's some sort of generic topic somewhere I've not seen, Anyway here's a link to a court case where Chinese traffickers claimed they were renting places for Huawei employees :-

External Link/Members Only

There's more here:-

« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 12:00:48 am by mega »

Offline mh

None of us are surprised by this story, I know. There is a serious point to it if girls are trafficed and/or coerced. But there's no mention that this was alleged, just that there were a lot of girls to call on and they were "put to work", in a use of pejorative language.

The press and media really are shit.

Huawei have nothing to do with this but their name is plastered over the headlines and stories because "traction".

They mention cheerleader outfits because "titlation".

They seem surprised that people with mobile phones might use a messaging app. Ah but not a normal one, rather a highly secret one only used by (checks notes) all Chinese people.

:dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline expertlyshaven

They have just been sentenced. 4 years and three months was the highest sentence to the main player, yet made above 500K over three year period for three '' shops '' they call them ( establishments)

What I wonder is do they recover any of the moneys?

In a UK jail conditions are much better in prison then their own country.

Offline Curious CP

The Chinese gangs are making a killing here with so called "Chinese Health" shops opening in every corner of the UK, the girls are moved around the country and are probably being sex trafficked, not all but the vast majority, as I have written in the review section it is a criminal offence to buy sexual services from someone who is trafficked or coerced so it is best be careful when visiting these places.
There are though many respectable places that are well run, but go up the chain and there will be rich Chinese men behind the enterprise, it is the times in which we live.

Offline scutty brown

In the last couple of years there has been a massive expansion of Chinese massage parlours and TCM shops out of the cities and into the suburbs and smaller towns.
Much (most?) of that expansion has been financed by chinese organised crime gangs, with indoctrinated girls supplied from the same source.
Why? Well, for the gangs they're low-risk money making operations, but they're also convenient money-laundering routes for drug suppliers.
The business turnover gets overstated, including money from drugs receipts so the takings all look legal.
Using a chinese girl was always a gamble as to whether she was willing or not, now the gamble is much much worse

niftyfiftydave

In the last couple of years there has been a massive expansion of Chinese massage parlours and TCM shops out of the cities and into the suburbs and smaller towns.
Much (most?) of that expansion has been financed by chinese organised crime gangs, with indoctrinated girls supplied from the same source.
Why? Well, for the gangs they're low-risk money making operations, but they're also convenient money-laundering routes for drug suppliers.
The business turnover gets overstated, including money from drugs receipts so the takings all look legal.
Using a chinese girl was always a gamble as to whether she was willing or not, now the gamble is much much worse

The money laundering is not restricted to massage places, most of the nail bars too, there is one near me that has been there for years, rarely see anyone in it and there is no way it makes a living for one let alone pays the rent.
This country has become a magnet for criminals from around the world as if there are not enough home grown ones and our home office pick on hard working West Indians that have been here for years because they can find them through tax records and registered addresses. Meanwhile the drugs trade and trafficking goes pretty much unchecked.
I am very happy not to have young children, or grand children, there life is going to be very different from the relatively free and carefree upbringing i had in London.

Offline scutty brown

Nail bars...........you're right but a lot of them tend to be Vietnamese - acting as a money laundering front for the many Vietnamese controlled cannabis farms that are being found more and more often

Online Jonestown

In the East Midlands Section there is a specific topic that covers Police Raids, Convictions, Blackmail etc etc.  I'm not sure if there's some sort of generic topic somewhere I've not seen, Anyway here's a link to a court case where Chinese traffickers claimed they were renting places for Huawei employees :-

There's more here:-

They got tree years apiece, now up for deportation, running a brothel, no coercion, no trafficking.

Offline TonyD

They got tree years apiece, now up for deportation, running a brothel, no coercion, no trafficking.

deportation?? easy ryan air f;light back via dublin...thousands of chinese eneter the backdoor via dublin flights (zero passport checks at UK) :dash: :dash:

Online Jonestown

...thousands of chinese eneter the backdoor via dublin flights (zero passport checks at UK)

I don’t believe that, but either way Boris will fix it shortly.

Offline wtfb

You don't need a passport.  I just came back on the ferry from Rosslare to Fishguard. Wasn't asked for any id at all.

Offline scutty brown

Dont know about thousands, but Chinese business men use it as Irish visas are handed out like sweeties

niftyfiftydave

He is absolutely correct, the are no checks if you fly in from Ireland, none whatsoever, At Stanstead they take you on a bus to another entrance to avoid passport control.

The ferries are worse, you don,t even need any id, Boris won,t change it, the Irish have us by the bollox and it suits them that most of the shit the eu makes them take comes straight here.
Been a backdoor in for years, nothing new .

Offline TonyD

He is absolutely correct, the are no checks if you fly in from Ireland, none whatsoever, At Stanstead they take you on a bus to another entrance to avoid passport control.

The ferries are worse, you don,t even need any id, Boris won,t change it, the Irish have us by the bollox and it suits them that most of the shit the eu makes them take comes straight here.
Been a backdoor in for years, nothing new .

thank you...used to be 1p to fly out ryan air (empty flight) £99 back...full of chinese  :dash: :dash: what the fuck are those in charge doing?? :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

niftyfiftydave

thank you...used to be 1p to fly out ryan air (empty flight) £99 back...full of chinese  :dash: :dash: what the fuck are those in charge doing?? :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Trying not to upset their mates in NI and less so the Republic. there is a fragile peace at the moment and brexit is causing major headaches keeping everyone onside.

Like everywhere else they are forced by Eu to take a quota of the illegals or should i say refugees, most hate the place and the Irish can be quite unwelcoming if they feel threatened financially. They come straight to the uk, usually in an Irish registered car they do not register, tax, insure and our Apnr cannot read them.

Been going on for years and will never change to try and keep the peace.