Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Janina - Swedish Massage, Stratford-upon-Avon. Any intel?  (Read 870 times)

Offline andyitc

External Link/Members Only

Thinking about visiting here today and wondered if anyone here has any experience and can tell me what if anything is on offer?

Offline happyending

Don't think you can visit her, the ad says she visits you in your home.

Offline andyitc

Don't think you can visit her, the ad says she visits you in your home.

Yes I saw that after posting this

Offline Hoping

No harm in asking if you can visit her.

Offline petethompson

She only does outcalls one day a week, I spoke to her. Its £100 for an out call around Warwick, Stratford, Redditch area. If its the lady I think it is, judging by her voice, the massage isn't the best, but she did get her kit off which was nice because she has a great taste in underwear and a great body.

Offline shed

. If its the lady I think it is, judging by her voice, the massage isn't the best, but she did get her kit off which was nice because she has a great taste in underwear and a great body.

Which lady do you think it is and where did you visit her . Would be useful to know. Thanks  :hi:

Offline petethompson

Apologies, I've been racking my brains to try and remember her name but drawn a black. All i can remember is she has a house in Redditch with a room set up for massage but it would appear that she isn't using that any more. If I remember anything else i will let you know