Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole Lais  (Read 4607 times)

Offline Chris1990mcr

External Link/Members Only

Visited this one in London in Dec. Had tried to stay away from trannies but just couldn't.

Absolutely exceptional experience.

Looks as good as the pics, had a great attitude.

I paid £250 (iirc price now shows £300 but 99% certain I paid £250)

Everything was sensual, unrushed and fun. We did everything both ways and after initially getting over the impact of my arse being split into 2 when I went on top of her it became pleasurable to the point i managed to cum whilst riding her. I stayed hard throughout and then lasted about 30 seconds fucking her ass.

We cuddled, kissed, and then went again in missionary and it really felt very natural, enjoyable and fun. That girl just likes sex, she is fucking naughty.

Highly highly recommend.

Offline ptt67

External Link/Members Only

I paid £250 (iirc price now shows £300 but 99% certain I paid £250)

She has another exceptionally positive review from last August - he states he paid £300...so I guess that either you got a better deal or that you might in fact have remembered wrongly. I'd be interested to know what she might charge for 30 minutes as she sounds (and looks) fantastic but £300 is more than I am prepared to fork out, despite  the fact that more and more are now asking for that in London!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=383478.msg3909032#msg3909032

Offline Chris1990mcr

Actually checked my account took out £250 cash point and had £100 on me already so I am wrong.

£300 was paid making it pricey. Although felt good value when some £150 visits are awful.

Offline ptt67

Actually checked my account took out £250 cash point and had £100 on me already so I am wrong.

£300 was paid making it pricey. Although felt good value when some £150 visits are awful.

What matters at the end of the day is whether you walk away with a smile on your face and a feeling that the encounter represented money well spent. That said, in terms of my very many sessions with SPs (both TS and CIS) I can not really distinguish any correction between price and quality of the meet.

Offline cuteinchelsea

How big would you say her dick is? Long? Girthy?

Offline charliepie

It looks quite impressive on the one BP picture.