Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stoke Punting - Ain’t what it used to be  (Read 1520 times)

Offline johncollins

20 years ago, when I lived there, Stoke-on-Trent was a punter’s paradise. Parlours galore, Fingertips, Katz etc...
I was there last week with a few hours to kill. AdultWork was dead, no-one answering calls (or too expensive) and there seemed little sign of parlours on the web. The city itself is in a near condemned state. What has happened Stokies? I ended up buying some Oatcakes and leaving, not being able to give me money away. 

Offline Fac51

Yep. It's Fucking Dire here now in the Potteries - not just for punting either.

Currently all the massage parlours are shut (I think due to high COVID figures locally )

I haven't punted since beginning of the year - driving me insane  :dash: :dash:

Seriously tempted to travel soon for a much needed release  :timeout:

Offline Moby Dick

I only went to one parlour in Stoke.
Was between 10 to 15years ago.
It was shit.
Never really saw it as a place to go for fun.

Offline robsmith149

Used to be great, now it's shite.

Offline Chris1990mcr

Probably one of the few places that hasn’t even got many Thai massage places.

None have any decent fit girls.

Dead zone somewhere i search now and again as up and down M6

Offline richjones

I've been doing stoke for 18 years and know what you are all saying. Its is dire at the mo. All the parlours are shut down because the council classes them as adult work and not essential whilst in Cheshire they are classed as massage service. I had a regular girl at one parlour and its all gone to shit.
But there is always a silver lining, it encouraged me to try a bit further a field and different offerings and after a few nice punts at the parlours in crewe have found myself an even better regular girl that provides what I want at a cheaper price and with better offerings.  So I am well happy. 
Never give up hope!

Offline Southboy

Had a couple of regulars at Fingertips back in the day... Rachel and Tara. Both had amazing legs. Shame they disappeared off the scene. Would love to see them again

Offline Rack Admirer

How many parlours were there in Stoke, back in the heyday (15 to 20 years ago)? There must have been 20 at one point, maybe more.

One of my best ever experiences was at Caesars. The Epworth Street place used to be crammed full of totty. Caprice... so many memories.

Online Big N

I used to see a stunning sexy blonde called abbie at abigails and another girl called Kate I think   15+ years ago. Then millie at fingertips,  she's at piccadilly Manchester now

Offline Retep64

When I used to do a servicing job on the road I travelled to Stoke occasionally. At Adele's or Abigail's there was a gorgeous long legged blonde. I can't remember her name. It was easy to just drive up, park and go straight in and have some fun. Probably nearer 20 years ago.
Happy days.

Offline Moby Dick

When I used to do a servicing job on the road I travelled to Stoke occasionally. At Adele's or Abigail's there was a gorgeous long legged blonde. I can't remember her name. It was easy to just drive up, park and go straight in and have some fun. Probably nearer 20 years ago.
Happy days.
You must have known her well.
Straight in.
No door knocking, no pleasantries, no DFK, no knicker removal.
Just straight in.
Wham Bham
Thank you Ma’am
Wipe ya cock on the curtains
NEXT !
Them were the days.   :sarcastic:

Offline moorlander

I used to see a stunning sexy blonde called abbie at abigails and another girl called Kate I think   15+ years ago. Then millie at fingertips,  she's at piccadilly Manchester now

Remember Millie at fingertips, one of my top  two along with Emily at new tingles, those were the days.!!

Offline Retep64

Yep. Never wanted to know their names. Just wanted to fuck and go.
I don't get this wanting to kiss and pretend thing. It is a transaction.
Now all I like is a good FBSM provider. I do know her name. 😁