Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilian Paola, works with Manuela? And Melissa Birmingham  (Read 1741 times)

Offline sky1234

Has anyone seen her? She works with Brazilian Manuella and I'm wondering if anyone has seen her when they went to see Manuella?
She has an amazing ass but is it me or do her eyes look bigger than normal? Maybe it's my new phone lmao...
External Link/Members Only

Also there's another profile I came across(link below), she seems too good to be true but she has got several photos of herself and it looks legit... I'm not too sure tho? I've punted only a few times, that's only well reviewed profiles on this websites. How can tell if this is a legit profile? She's verified and has reviews on AW that are well reviewed themselves but there's some dodgy number thing going on with her feedback to the reviews.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 08:47:23 pm by sky1234 »

getonit

Also there's another profile I came across(link below)

Don't know anything about her, absolutely not my type but you pasted the link incorrectly , it should have been :
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline sky1234

Don't know anything about her, absolutely not my type but you pasted the link incorrectly , it should have been :

Oh yes, sorry about that... She does look really good tho', has anyone seen her?

Offline azrael

Nothings popped up as in reviews, but feel free ttoftt report back witha review once your done  :hi:

Muffdiver39

The terrible service of Natalie_vip came back as Brenda_vip for a brief time, then she disappeared and this Melissa is now using Natalie/Brenda profile

Offline sky1234

The terrible service of Natalie_vip came back as Brenda_vip for a brief time, then she disappeared and this Melissa is now using Natalie/Brenda profile

How do you know this? Is Melissa a no go? Was thinking of going to her for a Christmas punt... Paolo on the other hand has been reviewed by others, she's off my list but Melissa still has me interested....

Muffdiver39

How do you know this? Is Melissa a no go? Was thinking of going to her for a Christmas punt... Paolo on the other hand has been reviewed by others, she's off my list but Melissa still has me interested....

This was my previous comment on a different post about Natalie VIP

Just a heads up Natalie_vip is now Brenda_vip

When you used to use the link it came through as Brenda VIP now it directs you to Melissa

Muffdiver39

Melissa does look stunning though, but I'd be cautious on her standard of service, that Natalie VIP had an amazing body but she was wooden and just lay they

Offline jrossi

Going back to Brazilian Paola - it looks like she got a few bad reviews on the old profile (linked to in the first post in this thread)

Anyway, here's her new profile

Shame about the reviews so far body looks right up my street and enough to end my punting hiatus