Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Planning a Punt  (Read 1141 times)

Offline Jasonk71

When booking a punt how many people plan it days in advance? How many people do it on the spur of the moment?

Offline Dogbreath

I usually plan a week or two in advance, although I think if I book too far ahead the WG will forget about me, and my record of on the day bookings is terrible.

Offline mr.bluesky

I usually plan a week or two in advance, although I think if I book too far ahead the WG will forget about me, and my record of on the day bookings is terrible.

Usually leave it to on the day.

Offline threechilliman

No set rule. I used to book several days, weeks or months in advance and very rarely on the day. These days I'm the complete opposite and only rarely do I book before the day.

Offline Jasonk71

I tend to book a day before. Gives me a chance to plan a route.
My last punt was a spur of the moment thing. That was only because I was near to the shop

Offline therma

There is no set rule, but sometimes for me it depends on the WG. For example if she has a limit of who she sees in a day or gets booked quickly, it is safer to book in advance to avoid disappointment. If it is a less popular WG, you can get away with booking at a short notice, the advantage is the timing coincides with the urge to punt instead of having to wait days or weeks due a more popular WG schedule.

Online LLPunting

There are other threads discussing this, at least one with many replies in the last 6 months, try reading that.

Offline JJ72

There are other threads discussing this, at least one with many replies in the last 6 months, try reading that.

Heavily agree with this. It's not new source material. Just another topic on top of the many many threads we already have.

I've both booked punts for a month in advance to texted to see if a WG was free in that hour.
Just depends on the timing. I don't think there's any real need to do either one or the other if your circumstances allows you the freedom.

Offline Home Alone

When, as in this case, other members on here have pointed out that the OP hadn't checked for previous, comparatively recent, threads on here before starting a new one on the same topic, can the Moderators at least consider closing the new one?  :unknown:

Just wondering.

Online LLPunting

When, as in this case, other members on here have pointed out that the OP hadn't checked for previous, comparatively recent, threads on here before starting a new one on the same topic, can the Moderators at least consider closing the new one?  :unknown:

Just wondering.

Report it, perhaps they'll merge it or kill it.