Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What is the most memorable sexual experience you’ve ever had?  (Read 1135 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

The oddest weirdest answers on AW interviews:

What is the most memorable sexual experience you’ve ever had?   shagging a guy with a kingalbert
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Urban Dictionary has it as King Albert
A peircing on a mans testicles or "nut sack" or "family jewels"
Me: When we did it i couldn't stop feeling his King Albert!!!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 07:32:39 am by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline Jeremy

I've always known that to be a "Prince" Albert, did the reigning monarch of genital piercings die?

Offline The_Scarecrow

Never heard of a King Albert, but a Prince Albert is a pierced cock-head isn't it?

Offline Buttons

Never heard of a King Albert, but a Prince Albert is a pierced cock-head isn't it?

Yes, I think so. A ring, goes in through the back of your bell end and comes out your piss hole. Why the fuck anyone would want to mangle their old chap like that is beyond me  :crazy:

Have you seen the scars that get left when a belly button piercing gets ripped? Imagine that happening to your big old beef heart  :scare:

Offline Thecunninglinguist

I thought the Victorian idea of the Prince Albert was that you could attach a chain and keep your member discretely under control?

Offline Moresomes

I thought the Victorian idea of the Prince Albert was that you could attach a chain and keep your member discretely under control?

Didn't do much for prince Albert and Victoria.
His managed to get out of control to the tune of nine kids.

Offline Boristheboy

(a) That type of piercing isn't called a King Albert. There's no piercing known by that name as far as I am aware. It sounds like a hafada to me.
(b) Prince Albert didn't really have a Prince Albert.

Offline Partyguy

Why the fuck anyone would want to mangle their old chap like that is beyond me  :crazy:

Because the ladies love it :thumbsup: My wife didn't want me to have it done, if I tell her I'm thinking of removing it these days she slaps me across the face and demands I leave it in.

Didn't hurt to have it done I had worse splinters the skin is so thin where the piercing goes through you don't feel any pain.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Because the ladies love it :thumbsup: My wife didn't want me to have it done, if I tell her I'm thinking of removing it these days she slaps me across the face and demands I leave it in.

Didn't hurt to have it done I had worse splinters the skin is so thin where the piercing goes through you don't feel any pain.
This is a serious question do you take it out when you put a condom on?

Offline Partyguy

Never had to I always ask the ladies before I turn up if they would like me to remove it as it's dam nigh impossible to remove with an erection. I've had quite a few ask me to leave it in as they've never had sex with anyone with a PA before.

It's never been an issue with the condoms even with anal.