Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cara Swansea  (Read 1464 times)

Online Punting_Mad

Anybody been to see Cara lately

Online clevertrevor

Online Punting_Mad

« Last Edit: February 27, 2024, 10:37:14 pm by Punting_Mad »

Offline throatfiller8

I've stopped going. Overpriced for what it is.

Online Punting_Mad

That's what I suspected... She was the only punting I do but haven't been since before Xmas . Mainly because of health but thinking was it value for money.  Shame as I was a regular for 10 years

Offline smithy23

Has she increased her prices?

Last time I saw her it was £70

Offline throatfiller8

It is still £70 I think, after the most recent price increase. And £70 for a wank is too much, and a wank is all it is at the end of the day. A good wank yes, but no extras, like topless and knickerless, are offered these days. It is now beyond reasonable pricewise so I have stopped going.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 04:51:27 pm by throatfiller8 »

Online Punting_Mad

I do remember when she would be knickerless.. very hairy pussy.. but took a finger on the outside.. and as you say it is only a £70 wank.. oh well..

Offline max9456

saw her a couple of weeks ago. believe it or not I actually went for the massage as been having back and shoulder issues so felt good her undoing my knots so to speak. beautiful HE as always but agree with others that 70 is too high atm

Offline throatfiller8

I loved it when she would go knickerless. Very very nice, but haven't had that pleasure for quite some time now unfortunately. The most on offer by way of an 'extra' on last few visits was an offer to strip down to knickers and bra for an additional £20. Wouldn't entertain even topless, let alone dropping her knickers. So that makes a wank £90. Definitely NOT worth the money. I thought  I would never stop seeing Cara, who I have absolutely loved over the years, but the price is just too high now for what's on offer.

Nothing on the massage scene in Swansea is worth bothering with anymore. The quality of girls at the Chinese massage shops varies hugely depending on who they've dragged down from London, and its rarely very good. The massage fee plus extras means a wank there is at least £65, if the girl will take £20 for HE, though many think they can justify £30 for a hurried jerk session. To be fair to Cara, nobody can wank cock as well as she can, though that alone won't persuade me to pay the new rate.

Online Punting_Mad

My favourite apart from Cara was always Melanie in Michelle's flat in the Marina.. but as I don't/can't do sex anymore even that's ruled out as she doesn't massage very well . But at £60 for 30 minutes of excellent fun it was very enjoyable

Offline mattp16

Saw Cara a couple of weeks ago, as usual great massage and even better hand job, have noticed she's got a lot more lipstick on than usual, great service from a great lady.

Offline Rhodri Mawr

Agree, the price is a bit steep, but the massage is very good.  I've had acupuncture and cupping there as well.  She has actually really helped with some problems with my shoulder and hip.  The choices in Swansea are very limited.  Anna does more, but her massage is not as good

Online Punting_Mad

Cara has acupunctured.me too.. must admit after 3 sessions it hurt more than before lol.. and I have had every service Anna is prepared to give.(Stuff you could only dream about) And enjoyed every one of them..  they are very different but both very enjoyable.  Also Had house visits from both.. 
« Last Edit: March 09, 2024, 06:40:41 pm by Punting_Mad »

Offline DevilD

Personally, I liked Anna at Jasmines - more connection, and a wonderful range of services, but each to his own....

Online Punting_Mad

I spoke to Anna today.. she is back working