Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Central Massage, Old Market  (Read 2772 times)

Pauly447

What a place. Very Clean & Tidy, Good selection of girls & only £45.00

Highly recommended 

Offline PuntingPete

Mmm, eleven post so far - the first seven about 1st Choice Leisure in Cardiff, then four about Central Massage in Bristol.

Have you worked anywhere else pauly?  :unknown:

Silly me, I meant to say 'been anywhere else'  :sarcastic:

Pauly447

Hey what's up with the smart remarks I've left my options of somewhere and you want to take the piss. Yes my posts are low because I'm new on here and don't spend all my time on here.  When was the last time you visited central.  You prat.

Offline PuntingPete

Hey what's up with the smart remarks I've left my options of somewhere and you want to take the piss. Yes my posts are low because I'm new on here and don't spend all my time on here.  When was the last time you visited central.  You prat.

Its only a forum pauly, regular posters are bound to get suspicious when all your posts so far are about 2 establishments. Don't take offence, we like taking the piss & will gladly take it back.
For your information I have never visited Central, parlours are not my cup of tea  :hi:

Offline Sharky

I actually don't mind Central, it's a bit of a "wham, bang, thank you mam" kind of place, but not bad for the price

Nobodyknows

I had a very good time here, club was spotless and modern, rooms were brilliant and a nice selection of girls. You can't beat the price either. Great place - would highly recommend a visit.  :thumbsup:

Silverado

Mmm, eleven post so far - the first seven about 1st Choice Leisure in Cardiff, then four about Central Massage in Bristol.

Have you worked anywhere else pauly?  :unknown:

Silly me, I meant to say 'been anywhere else'  :sarcastic:

First Choice Leisure in Cardiff and Central Massage in Bristol are owned by the same people.

What a coincidence!