Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AmberRyder - Nottingham  (Read 2032 times)

29 review(s) for AmberRyder (20 positive, 1 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline NuruGuru

I saw Amber last year (catching up with old reviews) - and I would have given our meet a positive. However, on return, what happened was one of the strangest interactions I've had with a WG and for that, overall, with a heavy heart, gets a negative.

The first meeting;

Everything was fine, although, the postcode she gave me sent me to another road and I found it quite difficult to find her place. Once finding it, I arrived and she looked incredible. For some reason though, she reminded me of a very young Hilary Devey from Dragons Den.

I paid £80 for 30mins.

She was very chatty and I couldn't get enough of her slender body. She initiated FK (not deep) but good enough to get wood. Plenty of kissing and lots of OWO..I enjoyed going down on her too, she tasted great and seemed responsive. She had a mirror in the corner of the room so when you fuck her and bend her over in front of it, it looks incredible.

I enjoyed myself thoroughly, we had a great chat, telling me about how her sister lives in New York now and has brought a house etc and the sex was great and I more than overstayed my time so she wasn't a clock watcher.

2nd visit.

I arrived at the location knowing where it was this time. Call and told her I was here and she said she had a new place and had just moved in, sorry she didn't tell me...it was several miles away and was told if I didn't get there soon, the booking would be canceled. It was around 5pm in Nottingham so traffic was against me.

Arrived close to the new place and text her. She told me that I had to bring my own condoms as she didn't have any. At this point there was no where close around. I told her it's going to take me another 15/20mins to go and get them. She reckons she told me this in texts so I asked her to resend the text or refer to it up in the convo. Obviously she couldn't as she never did send it. She said the extra 15 mins to get the condoms would come out of my own time with her....so she was expecting me to pay for a full hour but only get half hour service.

At this point, I told her we'll rebook for another day....then a barrage of "you're a time waster" texts came my way...she even then started getting personal and racist. I mentioned to her I'll screen grab the texts she sent and post them on here....quite quickly she became apologetic and saying she wasn't racist because she's been out with coloured men before etc which just was laughable because a) I'm white so the racist barrage was weird and she probably thought I was someone else because b) the Whatsapp photo I had which was of footballer Clarence Seedorf (don't ask) so she must've thought I was him...but by then I couldn't be arsed.

I still have the text exchange with her if anyone really wants to see, I can PM you.

On the whole, Amber has had some cracking reviews, easily making her one of the 'go to' girls in the East Mids. However, my experience seems consistent with what others have had to go through...she's clearly had some difficulties and no longer is a credible SP - I just hope on a human level she sorts herself out for her own sake.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 04:51:07 pm by NuruGuru »

Offline Picti

Yes it's a great pity. She was a lovely young woman and was previously an excellent and fun (if somewhat disorganised) performer. Recent reviews have been wholly negative and very much reflect your second experience. People who've seen her more recently have offered information that may inform the reasons for her current behaviour and deterioration.

It really is very sad to see someone suffer this type of demise, but the sensible action for a punter is to avoid her.

Offline finky

Really wanted to see this one but there are one too many negative reviews. Thanks for the review

Offline HailWood

Bouncing this review as a mate has recently met Amber. Seems she is still in the depths of her drug addiction. He walked when he heard a male voice in the apartment. Says he felt unsafe and the apartment was a shit hole.

I take absolutely no pleasure in reporting this as Amber was once a lovely service provider but I feel member’s interests must take priority.

Offline monkeybucket

Bouncing this review as a mate has recently met Amber. Seems she is still in the depths of her drug addiction. He walked when he heard a male voice in the apartment. Says he felt unsafe and the apartment was a shit hole.

I take absolutely no pleasure in reporting this as Amber was once a lovely service provider but I feel member’s interests must take priority.
I saw her profile pop up the other day and was sorely tempted to try and relive past experiences but kept my little brain in check and had a wank instead.
Shame as she was a great sp once

Offline badsin

I saw her several years ago, and thought she was average at best, and extremely over rated. I have stated this on a couple of her reviews.
I have pity for her, if she is suffering with addictions, and wish her well for a recovery.
However never a stand out SP in my mind :hi: