Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Crawley  (Read 2923 times)

Offline ruggedscot

anyone ventured here ? stunning massuse and wondering if worth a visit...

External Link/Members Only

Offline Badgerboy

That looks a genuine site, rather than someone who offers happy endings...... never know, I might be wrong....

Zowieberg

I'd agree with Badgerboy, looks like genuine massage establishment

Offline webpunter

I'd agree with Badgerboy, looks like genuine massage establishment
Me too.  And she offers 'Mums massage".  Not looking promising.  But she looks fit & her photo is designed to appeal to guys [& rug munchers maybe ?].  There is a video link on her facebook page
If you search on goggle this is showing:  (This is strictly a professional massage service, it does not provide anything other than this service and I would appreciate if you respect this by not asking me for anything else, thank you.)
If i was local i'd give it a go if i was in the mood for a massage & to see if i could get to 2nd base.  Would take my punting wallet & leave a twenty poking out of the top  :lol:   Thinking about it - maybe thirty or forty !

Offline niceguyali

Looks gorgeous, there used to be a half Chinese/English girl I used to visit in the Crawley area by the name of Katie. She used to do nude B2B massage, 60£ back then, did enjoy her services a few times :)

Offline gazza1

F.y.i solace massage is massage only and no extras.
If you want just a decent massage though this is the place to go

Online Jonestown

Looks gorgeous, there used to be a half Chinese/English girl I used to visit in the Crawley area by the name of Katie. She used to do nude B2B massage, 60£ back then, did enjoy her services a few times :)

+1

5 Star girl, would love to know what happened to her, and if she is still active anywhere.