Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zoe Chambers - Maidstone  (Read 2962 times)

Backdoorlover!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The choice of girls in Maidstone over Easter was very, well, limited but I did see Zoe available in Maidstone and thought I would give her a go. Initially, I thought a bit steep at £200 p/h, considering her services, but she looked hot in her pictures.

Communication by text was excellent. She did point out that she didn't do OWO, Anal or CIM, but as I was so horny, I decided to go anyway.

I asked her to wear the black lace/leather outfit from her profile and wow - she's looked super sexy in it. She even remembered the butt plug and loves having it played with.

Turns out she really is a lovely girl. Beautiful to look at (accurate photos) and she knows how to use her eyes whilst sucking on your cock, great figure, long legs, lovely hair and a great bum. She does seriously deep, passionate french kissing. She did some great deep throat too and I got a little too excited and rammed her mouth, making her gag. I apologised for my enthusiasm and she simply replied - don't apologise, i love it. Game on! I face fucked her for a while.

She has a very responsive clit and gets very wet and enjoys being fingered, with the more fingers the better. Smooth, shaved pussy that tasted and smelt good and one of her best features - her arse - i could have rimmed for hours.

We had sex in various positions - missionary, cowgirl, legs over my shoulders, doggy and standing up and she was seriously enthusiastic throughout. I ended up coming over her tits in the end, before we had a shower together, with lots of dfk throughout the booking.

Whilst I went thinking that it might not be 'all that' with no OWO, she turned out to be a seriously good fuck! If you want more of a gfe time then she is very good. I got a bit of gfe and pse, which is exactly what I was looking for on the day.

She has a great attitude, is very naughty, great conversation and funny. Overall, I was so impressed and had such a good time, that I went back the following day for 90 minutes. Even better the second time and I will be seeing her the next time she tours my area. 

Offline mh

Overall, I was so impressed and had such a good time, that I went back the following day for 90 minutes. Even better the second time and I will be seeing her the next time she tours my area.

You spent £500 on one girl in 2 days - she'll have you on speed dial under ATM.

James999

IS she the one that used to be a member on here  :unknown: If she is her age clock is going backwards at an alarming rate  :music:

Backdoorlover!

You spent £500 on one girl in 2 days - she'll have you on speed dial under ATM.

:D   I did, but I don't think it matters how much I spent on 1, 2 or however many girls in however many days. If the booking is good and gives me what I want, then I am happy to do so. She turned out to be very good.

Backdoorlover!

IS she the one that used to be a member on here  :unknown: If she is her age clock is going backwards at an alarming rate  :music:

I don't know James999. I only came across her at the weekend - if you'll excuse the pun.  :lol:
She is good looking though.

Offline Private Parts

:D   I did, but I don't think it matters how much I spent on 1, 2 or however many girls in however many days. If the booking is good and gives me what I want, then I am happy to do so. She turned out to be very good.
Punter envy is not pretty.
It has fuck all to do with anybody other than you Backdoor.
Live and let live.
PP

Backdoorlover!

It has fuck all to do with anybody other than you Backdoor.
Live and let live.
PP

Well said PP!

Offline mh

Not envy, just surprise at £500 to one girl in consecutive days when quite limited services are on offer. I am pleased the OP got a good punt but the cost seemed disproportionate.

Her pics look OK, but surely they show someone much older than the 25 listed?

Backdoorlover!

Not envy, just surprise at £500 to one girl in consecutive days when quite limited services are on offer. I am pleased the OP got a good punt but the cost seemed disproportionate.

Her pics look OK, but surely they show someone much older than the 25 listed?

The girls available were even more limited. I didn't think her services were that limited and actually all available, unlike a lot of girls I've seen. The cost to me was acceptable as I got what I was looking for - DFK, deep throat/face fucking, rimming on her, fingering, facial etc. so apart from OWO, she excelled at everything else. Not everyone would want to do or spend the same but I am more than happy with my choice.

Her age is a tricky one. She's not 25, but then few girls on AW are their stated age. If she is older, then I would say only by a couple of years, so not an issue for me.

Offline king tarzan

She has always interested me
But her price then was £180 per hour
But no owo
I can't justify to myself to pay £180 then and now £200 and no owo...
If her price was £150 and no owo I would of fucked her ages back..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Backdoorlover!

She has always interested me
But her price then was £180 per hour
But no owo
I can't justify to myself to pay £180 then and now £200 and no owo...
If her price was £150 and no owo I would of fucked her ages back..

I can totally understand your thoughts for not visiting and I felt the same - no OWO and high price - but I had a great time none the less. However, there are plenty of other lovely ladies that will do OWO for less and I am sure we will get to experience them. Happy hunting my friend.

Offline king tarzan

If she ever brought her price down to £150 even without owo I would see her. .
She has this alluring sex appeal...
Being english I have no doubt her service and attitude will be professional excellence. .

Backdoorlover!

I guess it's unlikely that she will as she seems to be very popular. She certainly oozes sex appeal and she is very professional and excels in satisfying the client. I'm seeing her again next week so I'll ask her if she's open to negotiation. I'll let you know but I won't be holding my breath.

Offline mh

Being english I have no doubt her service and attitude will be professional excellence. .

That's a ridiculous statement. There are good English WGs and there are poor English WGs. Obviously.

Offline king tarzan

That's a ridiculous statement. There are good English WGs and there are poor English WGs. Obviously.

No its not actually
Apart from 1 retarded bitch my services with many numerous english ladies have always been excellent. .
I have just under 20 years experience pal!!

Backdoorlover!

I have to agree with KT. Not as many as KT, but all the years I've been doing this I have only ever had 1 bad experience with an English girl.

Offline mh

Apart from 1 retarded bitch

I have only ever had 1 bad experience with an English girl.

Look at the negative reviews. Being English is no guarantee of good service let alone professional excellence.

Backdoorlover!

Look at the negative reviews. Being English is no guarantee of good service let alone professional excellence.

1 negative review out of the dozens and dozens of English girls I've seen. I cant vouch for KT. If I count foreign WG's then the ratio is probably 50/50, so being English is so much more of a guarantee of good service.

Offline mh

good service.

Not just "good service", he said "professional excellence".

Look at the negative reviews, plenty of English girls in there. Crazy to say an English girl guarantees "professional excellence". I've had several do all the age-old time wasting tricks, the address bingo before finding out the real address, the "don't do that" response. Not necessarily a bad punt overall if services are good, but far from professional excellence.

Offline king tarzan

Look at the negative reviews, plenty of English girls in there. Crazy to say an English girl guarantees "professional excellence". I've had several do all the age-old time wasting tricks, the address bingo before finding out the real address, the "don't do that" response. Not necessarily a bad punt overall if services are good, but far from professional excellence.

My own personal experience
Stop getting worked up
We all have opinions
I am accounting from my angle only

Backdoorlover!

Then I've obviously been very lucky with my choices. And I will still go as far to say all above a "good service" and definitely professional excellence.

We makes our choices and gets our results. As KT said, we speak from our own experiences, which is what this forum is all about. Nowt more to say really, except chill.