Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bailey Rain (formally Anal Angel) - Southampton  (Read 2379 times)

Shots99

External Link/Members Only

AGE 29
LOCATION Southampton
NATIONALITY British
SERVICES DELIVERED OWO, DFK, Protected intercourse, protected anal
SERVICES REFUSED None
POSITIVES very goo looking girl, natural looking -loves Anal - gush's for fun
NEUTRALS None
NEGATIVES None

PRE-PUNT Contact was via text. Comms were good.

VENUE Punting house off the Avenue Southampton

LOOKS 8/10 Pretty, RIPPED! Abs and nice round squatting ass.

SERVICE 10/10 Had an interesting start as we may go to a similar place socially and we both clicked although we don't know each other or have seen each other directly. Had a giggle about that and cracked on. DFK, then she literally dropped to her knees, pulled my jeans down almost ripping the button off and then my cock was in her mouth with her looking up at me the whole time. Some RO. She then pulled her legs behind her head and asked me to fuck her ass - who was i to say no. After a while we had to stop as i was too big and then finished with Mish and kissing.

COMMENTS None

bigmanbigman

Offline Jamboney

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only

AGE 29
LOCATION Southampton
NATIONALITY British
SERVICES DELIVERED OWO, DFK, Protected intercourse, protected anal
SERVICES REFUSED None
POSITIVES very goo looking girl, natural looking -loves Anal - gush's for fun
NEUTRALS None
NEGATIVES None

PRE-PUNT Contact was via text. Comms were good.

VENUE Punting house off the Avenue Southampton

LOOKS 8/10 Pretty, RIPPED! Abs and nice round squatting ass.

SERVICE 10/10 Had an interesting start as we may go to a similar place socially and we both clicked although we don't know each other or have seen each other directly. Had a giggle about that and cracked on. DFK, then she literally dropped to her knees, pulled my jeans down almost ripping the button off and then my cock was in her mouth with her looking up at me the whole time. Some RO. She then pulled her legs behind her head and asked me to fuck her ass - who was i to say no. After a while we had to stop as i was too big and then finished with Mish and kissing.

COMMENTS None

IMO bullshit review....
This bitch gave me one of the worst experiences ever
Horrendous! !
Bitch completely wasted £90 for 20 mins ( was for 30 mins)
Rush rush ... rude.... very bossy.....

AVOID AVOID
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Shots99

Take it as you wish, just a review

kamu

IMO bullshit review....
Horrendous! !

AVOID AVOID

Possibly just posted a load of crap because I reported him for being a leech.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=140142.0

bigmanbigman

IMO bullshit review....
Horrendous! !

AVOID AVOID
more possable given past reviews?

Offline DrConners

You sound like a tout ?

I'm not so sure, just seems desperate for some validation after getting a verbal broadside on here.

Thanks anyway for the (hastily thrown together) review  ;)  This girl was on my HL for a while, first time I tried to book her she ignored aw messages, when she did respond a month or so later to further enquires to meet we arranged a booking, date & time, then no further comms from her until I texted her an hour before start time. Got a text back saying "I'm busy now"  :dash:

Didn't bother trying again, you can't be bothered - I can't be bothered. OP caught her on a day when she could be so fair enough.

Offline king tarzan

I'm not so sure, just seems desperate for some validation after getting a verbal broadside on here.

Thanks anyway for the (hastily thrown together) review  ;)  This girl was on my HL for a while, first time I tried to book her she ignored aw messages, when she did respond a month or so later to further enquires to meet we arranged a booking, date & time, then no further comms from her until I texted her an hour before start time. Got a text back saying "I'm busy now"  :dash:

Didn't bother trying again, you can't be bothered - I can't be bothered. OP caught her on a day when she could be so fair enough.

Not worth bothering with

Whole experience is S H I T !!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Shots99

vw

Get a grip guys.

Banned  for sending threats of violence by PM. 

You should maybe get a grip. What a dickhead.

Offline DrConners

How disappointing and what a twat, to whom did he PM threatening what - no actually don't worry - I think I can guess looking at previous posts.