Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Have you met with sexysienna xxx?  (Read 3430 times)

Offline personofinterest

Hi, per the title. Any feedback would be appreciated.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks.

Offline bokkie

+1. Would love to hear any feedback.

Killer body.

Basil1903

hi has anybody seen her?  I'm trying to arrange a time

Hot69er

Likewise been looking at booking her but can't see any reports.
Anybody had the pleasure of this lady ?

skywardian

I've tried emailing her to book, but no replys even thought the emails had been read!

Basil1903

I'd booked for Friday, then she cancelled with 5 mins notice

Offline WestArt

Did anyone take note of her Private pictures?

There was one of her 'flower' that I couldn't figure out.

It was like....she had two spare?

Please enlighten me if it made sense to you.

oring123

Has any one seen her ? Any info at all ?

Offline j5554

Did anyone take note of her Private pictures?

There was one of her 'flower' that I couldn't figure out.

It was like....she had two spare?

Please enlighten me if it made sense to you.

What do you mean? Lol...

wocc_eight

Yes, I have seen sexysienna xxx

Seen her in a hotel in Woking a few times. Each visit has been really enjoyable.

She is a very warm, friendly lady with a great body: very sensitive nipples and clit.

Her oral skills are a delight.

She is open to experimentation, and role play if that is your thing. Read her AW profile: it tells you all you need to know.

While you're there, take a look at her public gallery. There is a pic titled 'Photo Shoot'. If that doesn't get you up for the occasion, nothing will.

I have had her dressed and standing just like that for me: minus the panties: one heavenly lick, suck, and f**k.

A genuine lady who really likes the physical aspect of her profession. No lube required: always sopping wet and ready for a willing tongue and hard cock.

Treat her well, guys. She deserves it.

Have fun,

Safe punting

Veritas

Yes, I have seen sexysienna xxx.....

Treat her well, guys. She deserves it.

Have fun,

Safe punting

I was considering a booking so did the usual search of her AW profile number through UKP and came across your comments.  A couple of suggestions if I may...

Why not write a review?  If you've seen someone even reasonably recently then a standalone review means others will be able to see and benefit from your opinion quickly and easily.

This 'treat her well stuff' is best avoided.  It is a cliché and a lot of people will ignore any feedback that includes it because it tends to be used by (and I'm not suggesting that you are any of these) either Sergei when touting, the girls themselves when touting or the 'fluffy as a marshmallow' brand of client trying to big up a favoured girl.  For example, I'm about to go and look elsewhere exactly because the only feedback on here for this SP contains those fateful words!

Offline DrConners

"This 'treat her well stuff' is best avoided.  It is a cliché and a lot of people will ignore any feedback that includes it because it tends to be used by (and I'm not suggesting that you are any of these) either Sergei when touting, the girls themselves when touting or the 'fluffy as a marshmallow' brand of client trying to big up a favoured girl.  For example, I'm about to go and look elsewhere exactly because the only feedback on here for this SP contains those fateful words!"

That's a very interesting piece of advice, not one that I agree or disagree with as I tend to base my punting on as much research as I can from sites like UKP (which is a great source of collective experiences detailed by each individual and for the most part very honest reviews) feedback from AW (which isn't always helpful but you learn what is and what isn't with a bit of instinct and common sense)
and comm's with any WG I'm interested to meet.

With regard to the previous posting about her - and your fair, if I may say, comments on that I'd like to submit a partial review and opinion about her.

Without going to the lengths of writing a review and without being fluffy in anyway (I hope!) I met Sienna a few months ago at the Isis Hotel in Southampton for 1 hour, her pictures are accurate, she has a very attractive face, her skin is very good and she was was well prepared for the appointment, in the fact that she was freshly showered and had applied some make-up, was dressed in an appropriate sexy way and smelled of expensive perfume.

I wasn't actually looking for a punt with any particular agenda - for example role play in any way - I just wanted to have sex with a slim attractive girl, hence my reason for contacting her. After paperwork we started to fool around, I'm actually pretty vanilla in what I want but definitely like to be dominant - in this respect she was very responsive to RO and general foreplay.

What I didn't expect was how kinky she preferred things, she initially coyly suggested I spank her lightly before practically demanding it! I put her accross my knee, spanked her, pulled her hair (Carefully I hope!) fingered her and spanked her some more (I almost  felt obliged and a bit silly at the same time lol!) whilst telling her what a naughty girl she'd been and that she needed to be punished (what she'd done and why she needed to be punished I think was irrelevant!). After this we had sex in a few positions and the dirty talk continued before finishing with doggie.

We had a bit of a chat before I left, I ran over time but she didn't clock watch at all, I remember apologising to her for some of the terrible things I'd said in the height of passion - which she thought was funny so I guess she is just a kinky girl - not something I was expecting or asking for but yeah she definitely opened my eyes to that aspect of sex.

I'd booked to see her the next tour of Southampton she had but had to cancel due to work commitments, I've kept her in my HL and would definitely see her again. Hope that's not too fluffy or detailed just an honest opinion from a very satisfied client (I prefer that to customer!)

Offline sensualencounter

DrConnors that was very helpful thanks. It would help if you turned it into a review though.

How old do you think she was?

Offline MrMatrix

Dr Connors- Please do a review as shes on my HL. Does she do FK, CIM and OWO. Your information to our community would be appreciated. :thumbsup:

Offline DrConners

Sorry, only just seen this, I've booked to see her Friday, if it all goes through I'll try to post a review. TBH I've got quite a backlog an only managed to post one so far and I've been punting for two years !

Oh & thanks MrMatrix, your contributions to this forum have been invaluable  :thumbsup: