Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bbw keeley Southampton  (Read 6747 times)

Flemington

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Don't have many posts but posted on the other keeley review and was asked to write my own so here goes my first review its very blunt but I've been as honest as possible

I'm quite partial to a larger sized woman and had noticed keeleys profile a few times on AW so decided to take the plunge and make a booking. Her flat is in a very safe part of Southampton on the corner of 2 main roads in a nice residential area 10 mins from town. Got to her door and when it opened I was greeted by what can only be described as a baby elephant wearing too much make up I was completely stunned by how big and fat this woman is in real life she is literally twice as big as what she looks like in her pics it states on her aw that she is 26 stone but to me she must be at least 30 stone if not more! If you check her Twitter profile she posts lots of selfies and imo she must take thousands until she gets the perfect shot, she maybe even photoshops them, because in real life she is simply not an attractive woman, her profile states she is 27, to me I would say she looks at least 32, her face looks so different in real life it's really swollen and fat, she's got really dark rings under her eyes, her forehead is covered in wrinkles, she looks tired and old, her legs were covered in varicose veins and she's got really small tits for such an enormous woman they look ridiculous on her massive frame, they look like little deflated saggy granny tits. Her personality came across as rather cold and aloof, she wasn't particularly friendly and never made me feel welcome, at no point throughout the entire punt did she ever seem enthusiastic, no banter whatsoever, to me it seems like she hates her job, either that or she is really embarrassed about how fat she is, although I doubt this very much as we all know some WG's can end up with big ego's after reading all the bullshit feedback they get on AW they actually start to believe it, which I assume to be the case with keeley as to me she seemed stuck up with a bit of a superiority complex and it made for a strange awkward atmosphere for the entire punt. Went into the bedroom and it had a kind of gothic feel to it, it looked cheap and tacky, got on the bed and started some FK, she's a very sloppy kisser and her breath was rancid it nearly made me flinch backwards, she's got really big teeth and it felt like what I would imagine it would be like kissing someone who wears denchers, not a good start to things, moved onto some oral, now it states on her AW that she has amazing oral skills, I don't know who has told her this as it was very bog standard, in fact she goes up and down far too much rather than focus on the upper part, she could probably do with taking some lessons!! After a bit I started to perform RO and also finger her, when I put my head down there it was one of the most foul tasting pussies I have been near in my life, on her AW feedback one deluded fluffy has written that she has the sweetest tasting pussy, what bullshit, she stinks so bad I could still smell her on my fingers a couple of days later! We then moved onto sex, started in mish, because of how fat she is all she can really do is lay on the bed like a morbidily obese human cum rag, it was so bland and boring do after a bit decided to switch to doggie, this is where she then stunk the room out with the smell of dry shit coming from her arse, god knows how she can't smell herself as I was nearly sick by this point, another poster stated that she smells like fish and shit and this is exactly true it was disgusting, I've never met someone as shameless as this girl in my life, finished up early and as there had been a weird awkward atmosphere the whole way through I decided to wash my hands then leave, this was when I noticed all the shit stains in her toilet like the other guy mentioned in her other review thread, personally I've seen cleaner public toilets!! To summarise, she's the size of a house much bigger than her pics which are very misleading, she looks much older than she states, her breath pussy and arse stink to the high heavens, the sex was unfulfilling,bland and boring exactly the same as her personality! Don't waste your money on keeley chaps because you could go out on the town any night of the week and pull half a dozen fat munters (which is exactly what keeley is) without having to spend a single penny. Keeley would have to pay someone to have sex with her in real life and even then it would be a struggle to find someone willing to do it! Avoid at all costs

[Link extended by admin]

Offline Hantsolo

I've heard of taking one for the team, but this goes above and beyond!

Hope the rest of your punting experiences are an improvement on this one......

Flemington

I've heard of taking one for the team, but this goes above and beyond!

Hope the rest of your punting experiences are an improvement on this one......

It was horrific still sends a shiver down my spine thinking about it now  :scare: :scare: :scare:

oring123

Just shows sometimes you talk your self into a punt
 but then cant understand why you did ?

Offline purple_t

Your review simultaneously made me laugh my head off and feel sick. :lol: :vomit:

Why someone would pay to fuck her is beyond me, when any normal bloke could pull a fat munter like her with no effort at all and fuck her for free :unknown:

Flemington

Just shows sometimes you talk your self into a punt
 but then cant understand why you did ?

The whole way through I kept asking myself what the fuck are you doing and couldn't believe how much of a freak show I had become involved in, it was quite surreal  :dash:

Tim20

Omfg that's  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:
What's funnier is some of her adult work feedback ! Just shows how fluffy it is ! One punter said she had curves in all the right places !(  You don't say )

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only

This is the numbered ID, to link reviews > External Link/Members Only

It was horrific still sends a shiver down my spine thinking about it now  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Its done now, that won't change. At some point, punters have bad punts they wish to forget.  I've had a few but that punting

But I'm happy to walk, with out paying:

Its down the punter. Are they happy to continue  :unknown:   because they are paying a lot of money for a W/G time.

For me If I'm not happy with what I see and the W/G not diligent, or its doesn't feel right at a punt. I will walk away with my money.  Its as simple as that.

More punters need to walk away (with out handing over money) if there not happy.

Remember think with a dick you may act like one. Think clearly and use your dick

What's funnier is some of her adult work feedback ! Just shows how fluffy it is ! One punter said she had curves in all the right places !(  You don't say )

Indeed, I always take it with a pinch of salt!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 07:54:03 pm by The_Don »

Flemington

Her feedback is a joke  :mad:

vw

Sorry you had a bad one, thank fuck for honest punters nobody will have to taste that again.  Just shows how polluted adultwork reviews are more polluted than her gash !

Look forward to reading your next adventure !

solentgeezer

Was going to write me own review on ssbbw keeley but after reading this one there is no need as it's a carbon copy of my punt with keeley so i'll just add some more comments to this one instead.

Agree with everything that's been said above,her AW feedback is utter rubbish,she looks very different in her pics,she's enormous,smells like an animal and looks really run down like a middle aged single mother.

Came across as if she think's she's something special and seemed quite arrogant,i've also noticed her misleading selfie's on twitter and it's the same 4 or 5 moron's that comment on them sucking up to her so maybe this is why she think's she's something out of this world when in reality she looks like a dog.

Take punting away and throw keeley back into the real world and no man would touch her with a barge pole,I couldn't imagine anyone having a one night stand with her let alone a relationship.

Spend your money elsewhere guy's because no one should waste their hard earned on this fat pig of a woman,like it's been said above why pay to have sex with a woman you could easily fuck for free any night of the week!

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

solentgeezer

Forgot to mention absolutely loved the comment "she lay there like a morbidly obese cum rag"  :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is basically keeley in a nutshell,the perfect description,all she will be good for in her life is waiting for random blokes to arrive at her flat,empty their sacks into her and then leg it out the door  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Leehoward

Flemington

Not very nice  :(

If you think myself or solentgeezer are exaggerating you can rest assured we are not keeley is exactly the way we are describing she's just like fat eleonore from the movie good luck chuck!

Here take a look at a clip from the film it's so like keeley it's uncanny

vw

If you think myself or solentgeezer are exaggerating you can rest assured we are not keeley is exactly the way we are describing.
what I want to know, is this a traditional stag do task or a bet punishment ?

What made you book in the first place ?

Flemington

what I want to know, is this a traditional stag do task or a bet punishment ?

What made you book in the first place ?

Don't get me wrong like I said at the start of the review I'm partial to a plus size woman but from what you see in her pics to what you see when you turn up are 2 very different things size wise she is off the scale, in her pics she looks like an average size bbw

vw

In her pics she looks like an average size bbw
No she doesn't did you miss this, that is worse than any BBW i gave seen advertised, and you say this would make you happy, and she was much worse.  Shame there is no up to date ones

Hidden Image/Members Only

Leehoward

I like big big women like the big women in the USA. I think i would like her.

oring123

look at the photos in her free gallery not good ?

Flemington

look at the photos in her free gallery not good ?

Seriously mate she looks skinny in her pics to what she's really like!! Plus you can't smell her from them either  :vomit:

Offline Cunning Punt

Excellent debut review. Hilarious.  :hi:

There was only one other review of her - and that didn't really highlight any of this, really, so well done for TOFTT.

I've had her in my HL for some time, considering a niche punt, but sounds like I've avoided a horrendous experience so you've saved me and a lot of other punters a lot of money.

Was going to write me own review on ssbbw keeley but after reading this one there is no need as it's a carbon copy of my punt with keeley so i'll just add some more comments to this one instead.

If anyone else has had an experience with her, whatever that may be, then don't let the fact this is similar to your experience put you off writing a review.
More standalone reviews helps build a better picture and if a WG is getting consistently bad or good reviews, it adds weight.

I can't believe she recently put her prices up from £60/£100 to £70/£130!

Flemington

Excellent debut review. Hilarious.  :hi:

I can't believe she recently put her prices up from £60/£100 to £70/£130!

Was trying to be as honest as possible so that I can contribute to the forum as much as possible and help out as many fellow punters as I can  :hi:

And yeah the prices she charges for the service she provides is disgraceful  :dash: :angry: :mad: :thumbsdown:

solentgeezer

Here take a look at a clip from the film it's so like keeley it's uncanny

good god this is like keeley in her own hollywood movie  :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

Flemington

good god this is like keeley in her own hollywood movie  :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

I shudder all the way from the top of my head to the sole's of my feet and have flashbacks when she farts  :scare: :dash: :vomit:

solentgeezer

If anyone else has had an experience with her, whatever that may be, then don't let the fact this is similar to your experience put you off writing a review.
More standalone reviews helps build a better picture and if a WG is getting consistently bad or good reviews, it adds weight.

i can write a quick review if u like mate??  :thumbsup:

Offline Cunning Punt

i can write a quick review if u like mate??  :thumbsup:

If you could find the time, that would be great.  :hi:

solentgeezer

If you could find the time, that would be great.  :hi:

gotta take the wife out shopping will write a review sometime this afternoon fella  :thumbsup:

bristolqwerty

Looks like 2 fingers. PG is £14.40 for a month of access.....anyone....... :unknown:
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 02:31:10 pm by bristolqwerty »

Flemington

Looks like 2 fingers. PG is £14.40 for a month of access.....anyone....... :unknown:

I doubt the pics in her private gallery will prepare you for her smell, cold demeanor and bathroom that resembles a sewage works  :vomit:

vw

I doubt the pics in her private gallery will prepare you for her smell, cold demeanor and bathroom that resembles a sewage works  :vomit:
Does she have an oversized one ? Or just like this ?

Flemington

You been round and took a picture of her toilet mate?  :lol: :vomit: Just standard size fuck knows how she fits on it  :unknown:

Flemington

These 2 pics show what she really looks like she is a complete munter this shows how deceptive her pics are

[Removed by admin at request of poster]

Compare those 2 pics to this following selfie one of her many photoshopped pics she uses its so different to what she really looks like it's almost a case of bait & switch

solentgeezer

her teeth are fucking massive no wonder i could feel them scraping up and down my shaft when she gave me oral  :scare: :scare: :thumbsdown:

Flemington

her teeth are fucking massive no wonder i could feel them scraping up and down my shaft when she gave me oral  :scare: :scare: :thumbsdown:

The more I look at it I reckon the 2nd pic I posted looks edited or photoshopped aswell and she still looks ugly as fuck in it  :vomit: And yeah her teeth are fucking huge I thought I was gonna swallow them when we FK  :dash:

Offline Frenchie

If she was that rancid   WHHHHHHHHYYYYYY  ???????? would you stick your finger in her or go down on her ..  IF I could summon  the courage I'd have wanked over her face / tits and left ..... PRONTO

Flemington

If she was that rancid   WHHHHHHHHYYYYYY  ???????? would you stick your finger in her or go down on her ..  IF I could summon  the courage I'd have wanked over her face / tits and left ..... PRONTO

It was almost like I had an outer body experience and was watching myself as it happened but couldn't stop myself from what was taking place, I'm still coming to terms with it all now the smell from her arse an pussy was absolutely disgusting the most awful toxic fumes I have ever inhaled in my life, i learnt a big lesson in my punting life that day, AW feedback is bullshit and counts for nothing and just to walk away from a punt now and not to get sucked into a traumatic experience!!

ness4

Seeing this thread is like having a friend with a massive hangover. It's self inflicted so no sympathy....and please, enough already!!

Offline Hantsolo

Seeing this thread is like having a friend with a massive hangover. It's self inflicted so no sympathy....and please, enough already!!

Couldn't have put it better myself!

solentgeezer

It was almost like I had an outer body experience and was watching myself as it happened but couldn't stop myself from what was taking place, I'm still coming to terms with it all now the smell from her arse an pussy was absolutely disgusting the most awful toxic fumes I have ever inhaled in my life, i learnt a big lesson in my punting life that day, AW feedback is bullshit and counts for nothing and just to walk away from a punt now and not to get sucked into a traumatic experience!!

the smelly fat munter must of stunk out and sickened the entire punting population of southampton cause she's going on tour this weekend!!

WATCH OUT MILTON KEYNES THERE IS A TSUNAMI OF LARD & FISH'N'SHIT HEADED YOUR WAY!!!

:scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
the smelly fat munter must of stunk out and sickened the entire punting population of southampton cause she's going on tour this weekend!!

WATCH OUT MILTON KEYNES THERE IS A TSUNAMI OF LARD & FISH'N'SHIT HEADED YOUR WAY!!!

:scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Gosh, you and Flemington must be her biggest fans, regularly posting her pics and movements and keeping this thread at the top of the SE board! Well done guys for all the free promotion you're giving her, on a forum that doesn't allow advertising, your constant thread bumping to keep this thread right at the top is great publicity for her!

:drinks:

/sarcasm

solentgeezer

yeah i bet her phone hasnt stopped ringing  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline The_Don

If anyone reading this is thinking about booking her I would say don't be put off but tbh 30 mins is plenty

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

2 Negatives and 1 neutral (currently, on UKP), speaks volumes

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=6397
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 12:46:21 pm by The_Don »

vw

Hate to be the rational one here but she has to be one of the fattest girls on AW - so you went to see her and you're complaining  that she's fat?

I have a thing for fat WGs and I've seen her 4 times - mainly due to the lack of really big girls in their 20s on the site. She looks exactly like she does in her pictures (whether you think that's a good thing or not is another matter) and she's always smelled fine when I've seen her. She is quite willing and her oral is alright (7 out of 10) but I would definitely agree that she is not bubbly or sociable at all and if you aren't prepared to do the conversation legwork then you should brace yourself for some awkward silences.

If anyone reading this is thinking about booking her I would say don't be put off but tbh 30 mins is plenty
Feel free to do another review preferably an objective review if you please?

Don't think size was the reason for the negatives.

Smell and toilet were mentioned in her reviews.

Bad attitude also come up

And also bigger than photos mentioned

oring123

Ukp is about information
You use it as you wish
I for 1 will never ever see this girl !

Flemington

2 touts where on my review thread yesterday tryin to discredit it both have been banned and their posts removed her phone must be getting real dusty

Assman8

I couldn't be bothered writing a whole new review. I went with Keeley recently. Totally agree about the breath and shite stains in the bog. However the rest of her smelt ok. Hard to find an arse that big anywhere else too. I quite enjoyed pounding her big arse tbh..

Offline CheeseBoard

I couldn't be bothered writing a whole new review. I went with Keeley recently. Totally agree about the breath and shite stains in the bog. However the rest of her smelt ok. Hard to find an arse that big anywhere else too. I quite enjoyed pounding her big arse tbh..

You can't be bothered? Then your point is a bit pointless.  You say you enjoyed it, yet agree with the original post.  So can't tell if you rate it positive, neutral or negative.

Get a review up and then we will know  :thumbsup:

Offline nigel4498

I couldn't be bothered writing a whole new review. I went with Keeley recently.

You obviously didn't heed the warning about posting on a thread that was over 60 days old advising you to start a new topic.
The thread is almost 3 years old so do yourself a favour a write an update review that will be of some use to punters who might want to see her, ( why they would is a mystery to me though).

hantsgeeza

Was half tempted to book this land whale for a kinda guilty pleasure perverted bucket list punt but certainly won't be now, she sounds absolutely disgusting, the poster that has bumped the thread said he seen her recently and her breath still stinks and her toilet is still covered in shit 3 years later, what the actual fuck  :scare: :vomit: