Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Marsha Nottingham  (Read 1037 times)

21 review(s) for lovelymarsha (19 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Jiffy

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened a couple of weeks ago £170 for 1 hour FS

Comms
Good and timely, mainly via text with a couple of calls to sort out the details
Was kept waiting 10 mins after agreed time but kept well informed

Venue
An Airbnb in the lace market area, clean with good clean facilities. Bed was a bit squeaky. Felt safe

Appearance
Age seems about right, a little bit heavier than in her photos, but not fat. I suppose a size 12 but in a tall frame she looked great to me, gorgeous sparkly eyes. Breasts are about a c cup

The meet
Offered a drink and made to feel at home. Had a quick shower and returned to the bedroom to find Marsha in a very pleasant dress with a nice lingerie set underneath soon revealed. Kissing was light pecks, leading to a more passionate kiss but not DFK. Nice easy flow to the conversation, her accent is a strange mix of Hungarian and Irish, good understanding and funny. She went quickly into OWO, enthusiastically delivered soon had me cumming very hard. Took it in her mouth, then nipped to the bathroom to dispose. Enjoyed a brief respite had a nice chat, whilst entwined. Ready for round 2 started with RO, all very nice. Then more OWO followed by some cowgirl action, which was cut short by a squeaky bed. Moved onto standing doggy. She got a great arse and pushed back against me. After a few minutes I came in the bag. All in all thoroughly enjoyed myself. Would return next time she’s back in town. Was in there for just over the hour

Offline NottsSteve

Cheers for posting this up Jiffy.