Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ts Alice Brazilian - Aberdeen  (Read 886 times)

Offline Sta8eless

Saw this profile on niche place for Alice and found her quite hot. Never seen her before and didn't see any reviews so decided to take one for the team.
Contacted her around 9pm to set up a meet for 12 pm next day. Had a bit of chat with her found her quite interesting. Contacted her next day at 11 30 and no response. Got a response from her at 12 30 which is understandable and agreed to meet at 1 pm. Went to the given street address and she asks me to wait for 20 mins as she needed a shower. Although this is a usual red flag for me but i responded to her with no issues and happy to wait. Half an hour later no response from her and I messaged her and decided to leave. I was expecting a response from her with usual apologies but no response from her.

Went home, had to crank a walk as I was horny and post nut clarify made me feel like I dodged a bullet here.

External Link/Members Only

Offline big-al93

Personally I don't see getting a reply half an hour after your appointment was due to start as understandable. That said, what followed was an absoloute piss take.

Online SonofAJohn

I find that on birchplace, if there is no video attached to the ad then this is usually a red flag/ indicates false advertisement.

Offline takemymoney

Thanks for posting, as I was interested in this one too!
Correct that no video can often be suspicious
There appears to be an influx of ‘Brazilians’ in Aberdeen right now, suspect some of them are fake