Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Jennifer Ferrari - TOFTT - Walked - Coventry  (Read 2088 times)

Offline pp456

External Link/Members Only

I’d booked to see Jennifer Ferrari in Coventry at a central hotel. I hadn’t found any previous reviews.

Comms were fine. A little bit annoying that she’d only give me the hotel floor number when directly outside and then only give the room number once on the floor. Like most punters, I don’t appreciate having to linger in hotels.

Unfortunately once I was in the room, the girl bore very little resemblance to the one in the photos. Much more masculine. The photos are very edited/touched up, to the point of it being dishonest. She was also very tall. I declined to proceed with the meet and told her that I was leaving as her photos weren’t accurate. In fairness, she didn’t argue and said something along the lines that she’s sorry to hear that.

Unfortunately this has to be a negative based on the above.

Online charliepie

That's a pity as her pictures do look quite glamorous but at least she does say she's 1.86 in height which is almost 6'2" so if you add heels she'd be six and a half feet easily!