Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x sexy-gemma x  (Read 3093 times)

Offline Frenchie

x sexy- gemma x      ( Fareham/ Southampton area )
Anyone seen her ? Profile looks good - sorry can't remember how to post link ....

Offline nigel4498

Offline Frenchie

Thanks for the link . That's the one!!!

Somebody must of seen her !!!   Any info much appreciated.....by the way ..anyone know what's happened to Lucy  from L----- Road ?

She was going to be my first choice after good reviews..but AW search for Southampton doesn't show her  ???

Offline gnautalus

She was going to be my first choice after good reviews..but AW search for Southampton doesn't show her  ???

This Lucy?
External Link/Members Only

Apparently she's on "holiday" - as are a couple of others from the same area, all last login date 12/8/2014

Offline nigel4498

Lucy told me last time I saw her 10th August that she was going on holiday for three weeks and would be back mid September.

Offline Frenchie

Oh great !!!! She's fooked off and my first choice isn't doing incalls ( Hayley) until later this month .

Back to x gemmax - come on chaps - somebody must of seen her . She is now top of my availability list (? ).
Haven't contacted her yet but location is good and she looks nice .....

After many pm's with recommendations for Lana lust I've sent her an email ..no reply as yet ..I really don't do incalls at hotels - BUT I'd make an exception this weekend..(only because I think I would be SO nervous if there were any problems with access to the room )

My other fancy was 'Hollys been a bad girl ) -Is that her name ? used to post on forum .......

Just trying to find someone nice to book in Southampton area for Saturday afternoon - must be  just by email as Mrs Frenchie is with me and phones bleeping wouldn't be explainable !!!!--plus only having french mobile I'm frightened that texts etc might not get through etc......  HELP !         

Offline nigel4498

Bad news here Frenchie, never known Lana to work weekends.
In fact weekends are a bit of desert as far as punting goes in Southampton.
Normally only the Romanians working and even most of them are on holiday.

Offline Frenchie

Yes -you are right - prompt reply from Lana - very nice email ..but not available at the weekend .....

a10

Back to x gemmax - come on chaps - somebody must of seen her . She is now top of my availability list (? ).
Haven't contacted her yet but location is good and she looks nice .....

She has only been around for two weeks, for one so keen you seem reluctant to do the do yourself. Looks like you're going to have to TOFTT.

Also, when it comes to posting links, what are you posting with? PC, phone or ipad etc?

Offline nigel4498

I would be a bit wary about sexy Gemma. As you stated she has only had this profile for two weeks but she had another profile last year, operating outcalls from Portswood as Jemma. I booked her for an outcall but she messed me about so much that I gave up in the end. Didn't realise it was the same girl until I saw the third photo on her profile, that's the photo she used on her previous profile.
Now operates from Fareham and does incalls but defo the same girl.

Offline Frenchie

Well-in all fairness to gemma I got a prompt reply via AW email from her - guess what ! - she isn't working this weekend  !!!

I have tried EVERYTHING to get a shag this weekend . Lucy 23 isn't answering emails (still on holiday?)- although her profile has returned to AW.

I have now made a last ditch attempt by a late night email to a girl who is doing incalls in a Southampton hotel...but time is running out !

REALLY pissed off  ,as I won't be over to punt until well after Xmas !.....I've muted the idea of a nice blow job from Mrs Frenchie - but as usual it wasn't mentioned again and nothing will happen ......

Offline Rich82_UK

I saw Gemma just before Christmas. Treated myself to an outcall on my day off. My original booking fell through and Gemma was a late replacement. She was very friendly, incredibly sexy and a most fabulous sucker of dick. She's real short and has the most delightful arse. I've never seen a WG more than once but I would be tempted to see Gemma again for sure.